Lower Tolerance To Pain When High?

Discussion in 'General' started by thrasherFTC, Jul 15, 2014.

1. so i just got a new piercing, and like 5 minutes after i smoked and i kept on bumping into it and it didnt hurt at. it was weird, do any of you feel less pain when high?

2. Yea most marijuana strains relieve pain that's one reason
    A lot of patients get it. So don't worry you are not alone

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

:)

3. #3 Majestic Raven, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    That is one of the properties of CBDs. They don't take your pain away, but make it so you don't notice it. That is why it is so helpful with people receiving chemo, people with chronic pain, PMS, migraines, and even phantom limb syndrome.

4. Well one year i fucked up both of my hands/arms.  The pain was terrible.  Couldn't Put my arms down without them feeling like they were on fire.  No painkillers just anti biotics.  the only thing that helped was bud.

5. #5 LuxSpiritus, Jul 15, 2014
    I have pretty bad neck pain. I made tincture and it actually helps a lot. You can't forget that this plant is used medically for a lot of things. It's not just recreational. They should test marijuana for it's use in chronic pain as an alternative to the addictive opiate painkillers that are given.

6. Yep definitely helps with all kinds of pain
    I haven't had to touch a single pill since I became a medicinal user

7. #7 PanelVan, Jul 15, 2014
    I think any pain I encountered while high was dulled when I smoked, but is heightened now that I almost exclusively vape.

8. helps my stomach issues when im high as fuck too.

whatd you get pierced?

9. Try alcohol. I fell off a roof and felt fine.
    On second thought stick to bud.

10. i got the cartilage on the top of my ear pierced :D i think im going to do it on both ears idgaf