Lower branches flowering, tops are not...?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by §à†áÑ, Feb 5, 2016.

1. I have a few plants about 3 weeks into flowering now, and it seems that the higher branches do not want to flower for some reason. I know the top which later turns into the cola doesn't start flowering until a little later on but I mean even the upper branches have yet to flower while the lower section branches are a good bit into flowering. This is my first time growing the strain Green Crack from Humboldt Seed Organization, is this common in this strain because they all seem to be doing it. As I said they aren't even a full month into flowering yet so maybe I'm just rushing things, something just doesn't seem right though lol.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated thanks guys.

2. Hello and I hope we can sus out some of the issue for you!

I love Humbolt seeds and Green Crack is one of my favs! It really is a lovely smoke, high yielder and generally a pleasure to grow! So I take it the lights have flipped to 12/12 for 3 weeks now? Was she pre flowering before you switched the lights?

3. I had some preflowers, they were vegged for a month and a half before switching to 12/12. All under 2 1kw HPS bulbs. Lower branches are flowering quite nicely with trichomes already showing up on bud sites which kind of impressed me, as for the upper branches and tops of the plants they continue to grow as if they were normally vegging lol. Strain seems to be awesome so far, got hooked on HSO seeds from their blue dream after growing it a few times and decided to give their green crack a try. Not sure why the plants are acting like this though lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That really is the most bizzare thing I have heard in a while! I have never done their blue dream but imagine it's a lovely smoke, I have heard nothing but good things about it. Have you a picture we can take a look at? Has it pre flowers at the top?