Low THC?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stoned budda, Aug 28, 2009.

1. A friend asked me to help him harvest his grow. This is his first grow. The seeds were west coast diesel. The buds were of very nice size and he will most definitely get about 3 -4 oz per plant.

Now the problem.....the buds were like dry. Not real sticky to the touch nor smelly. They look good as hell, but...

My question is is this normal for that strain, or can you lower THC level dramatically during the grow by malnutrition or some shit. It's really weird cause the buds are big dense and covered in orange hair. Oh yes he harvested at 10 weeks indoors under 800w hps.

2. did he grow one solo plant? if more than one, were they all consistent? what breeder? clone or seed? ive had some sour D in my garden do the same thing. it was on the same schedule as the others. the others reaked and were sticky, but this one plant was more dry, and lacked odor and stickiness. i cured that plant for about 3 months. it was just as strong as the others, but tasted so-so and lacked the stank. weird, but it was only 2 outta 50 so far.:wave: maybe a retarded pheno or something, more than likely i fucked something up though!!;)