Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Low thc strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dfair7, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Anyone know of/like lower thc strains? It seems everyone is all about the highest potency thc weed they can get there hands on right now.  In my opinion weed is overall too strong because people have been up breeding the thc content.  A lot of people i know prefer toking to drinking alcohol, for example, because marijuana is natural but in my opinion since marijuana naturally only has .5- like 3 percent thc the stuff people are selling thats like 10% upwards isn't natural at all.  Not that I'm complaining, the really potent weed of today gets you higher and you only need to smoke a fraction of what you used to, but I'd like to be able to smoke a joint or two with some friends and not be completely ripped.  After all smoking weed isn't always JUST about getting high. Just like i'd like to have a beer or two instead of drinking everclear.  Anyone else feel this way/ know of some low potency strains that are just as good to smoke and enjoy (not shit weed)  

2. #2 Everythingshazy, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    If you smoke every day you won't get ripped as easily. You'll probably build up a ceiling that isn't too high (pun intedned). Sucks for convserving bud purposes and getting really high if you wanted to, but overall it makes it easier to get high and hang out smoking without getting destroyed and becoming a bubbling idiot.

forgot to mention the low thc.

Cannatonic is supposed to have some phenos that are liek 1:1 thc:cbd which is really high cbd and they have the thc down on some of those according to their site (resin seeds makes the,)

3. Yea well cars got faster too, but not everyone is crashing and dying. You might just need to build up your tolerance.

The lower THC strains are higher in CBD, which helps block pain. This is for people that don't want to get too high, but still want the pain relief. If you don't mind not being high, this one might be for you.

If you have a medical card, ask some people in the clubs you go to about it, they will know. Ask for a high CBD strain.

4. Cannatonic has low THC and high CBD.
    I didn't read your entire post, so forgive me if I'm not answering your question.
    Basically look for Indica strains.

I laid on his bed and realized how I am nothing yet everything at the same time. I am just energy.

5. I know what you mean...and you are probably going to have to go to growing some autoflowers for yourself to gert just what you are after..or some old school Hindu Kush...the autos are lower THC as a rule and the Hindus are known for mellow highs...not necessarily lower THC, just not so racy and panicky and mind numbing stoned that you get with a well grown white widow.

6. Just get some mids. The mids I get aren't bad except that they don't get you real high. (which i only like if i can't just chill)

7. Get regs or low mids. Just like 5 dollar a g weed. That way a .5 joint shouldnt be too much on u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Look up some low thc strains on the internet.  Going to be nearly impossible to get if you don't have access to dispensaries.  High THC strains are the 'money makers' so most people would rather grow those.

9. 10% is high thc content to you? Hahahah I have some 32% lab tested kosher Kush

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. lemon skunk! got some babies, grew them with care. awesome smell, awesome bag appeal. smoked with anticipation and excitement and i felt like i took a no doz and got a little tired 20 minutes later. waste of time, money and closetspace.

lol yes believe it or not its all natural. selective breeding... and naturally the .5- 3% stuff is usually grown together with males and produce seeds in a shitty soil and probably not grown to all it can be sir... where do u think we got these strains from they were here before we were....

12. yeah, i gave my mom some of my sour and she was almost in shock. she gives it to her bf and she said oh boy that doesnt look like the stuff i was smoking at your age!

13. Genetics and science I would consider all natural. They didn't do anything to the plant that "couldn't" have happened in nature. They just increase the odds of having potent pot by using science to get rid of the variables that can hurt the THC content. Even just using genetics and organic fertilizer you can grow some potent stuff that is all natural if you don't like the idea of adding nutrients to help growth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. lol my dad's a baby boomer, he's smelld some similar,,, so he sniffed this bag of mine and said that just took me back to the sixty's,...

15. ....the ghost inside is amazing! Lol I love seeing other metal heads places you don't expect

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum