low temps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tommyT2018, Jan 23, 2019.

1. are low temps actually good/better for growing if you can keep it cool? im trying hard to get the temps up at the minute 25c is comfy. i read somewhere that you can put more light intensity over your plants if you keep the room cool.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

2. short answer your reading some bad shit. did the information say something like its hard to cool the room or tent but if you keep it cool you can turn on more lighting ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. it was on about low temps and low humidity being good because you can increase the intensity of your lighting or something then it was on about nutrients and how with those conditions plants get more energy without the need for food. theres alot of shit out there like you say ahaha i never fully believe any of it i try and take information from everything and then make my own decision xD

4. The links u found said info would be nice. I too like to read any and everything on whatever im into whether it’s bs or not

• Like Like x 1
  5. slower growth but may increase the accumulation of secondary metabolites (ie. terpenoids and maybe even THC).

• Like Like x 1
  6. ill try find it pal but yeah im the same :D bullshit somtimes gives me good ideas xD

it says on this site im on noe the ideal temperature for marijuana is 21 - 23 in the day and that anything above that isnt good unless you have lots of co2 coming in the room. it says plants with co2 can grow at 29c

7. i think cold is better by the looks of it but heat makes them grow faster

8. Maximum ~1000ppdf at 30C without CO2 augmentation.

Less light is used at lower temperatures.

Its published results, not looking it up right now.