Low stress training. Did i do it right?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Arabswag, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I have a lemon haze (left) and an og kush (right) that are 4 weeks and 2 days old. Did some lst on them just wanted to know if i did it right. And what will happen now?

Attached Files:

2. lil to early to train them mate, plus it looks like you bent them out then back on themselves? not sure what this achieves.

3. I just watched youtube vids and followed along. Will this do any harm to the plants?
    I dont wanna lose my little babies :(

4. Will the top of the plant still turn up toward the light because its not facing the light right now. Its my first grow i dont know much

5. It won't take long for the leaves on the plant to start directing themselves towards the light. I would maybe relieve them of some of that tension and decrease the amount you bend them. I lst'd a plant around the same size and it turned out fine.

6. Yea dude they'll be perfectly fine and upright in a day or so. It's never to early to LST although most ppl prefer to wait a few weeks until they start. But you're good bro no worries

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

7. They will be fine, they will just take longer to re-orient themselves and turn the tops up to the light , which means you have to wait longer to harvest. The one on the right will actually likely benefit from what you've done, but the one on the left will probly end up looking really quite strange!

8. Im just concerned because the part that was originally the top of the plant is now facing down towards the ground. Will they still direct up towards the light ? Or will they die because there not facing the light. And im not home atm so i cant change the bend. And they are in the night part of 12/12 so i will do it tmmrw when the light is on

9. [quote name='"ChronisPotsmoke"']lil to early to train them mate, plus it looks like you bent them out then back on themselves? not sure what this achieves.[/quote]

Never to early to lst..well wait till you get a node or two. Dont listen to this guy..clearly no clue. They look fine. They will bounce right back. Great job !!

10. Also another question... Its been 1 week and 2 days of 12/12. And one of the plant (og kush) still hasnt showed sex. Its alot smaller than the male plant and the nodes are closer together. The male already showed sex. When will the other smaller og kush plant show sex?

11. [quote name='"Arabswag"']Also another question... Its been 1 week and 2 days of 12/12. And one of the plant (og kush) still hasnt showed sex. Its alot smaller than the male plant and the nodes are closer together. The male already showed sex. When will the other smaller og kush plant show sex?[/quote]

Dude are you going to grow these all the way through in solo cups?..Not good man..not good at all. Sex will show..well when it shows

12. #12 buddogmutt, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    its not too early at all.....but you dont start LST until they're in their final growing pot.....

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"buddogmutt"']its not too early at all.....but you dont start LST until they're in their final growing pot.....[/quote]

Nice!!!