low spectrum for flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by devin313, Jun 6, 2008.

1. ive had 3 plants in veg stage for 2 months now...im using three 105w 5500k and two 42w 2700k cfls...im about to switch to flowering stage...can i continue to use the 5500k bulbs? i also have 3 spare 42w 2700k bulbs...am i being confusing?

heres the deal
    i have:
    a 5 bulb fixture
    three 105w 5500k cfls
    five 42w 2700k cfls

for veg, i used:
    three 105w & two 42w

what should i use for flowering?(of my inventory, i cant buy any more lighting)

2. go buy an hps..ur not gonna get shit with that. ur shits gonna stretch and and be stringy..its not worth the risk for what u got goin on guy.

3. 6500 k for veg 2700 k for flowering but u can use a mixed spectrum and use them all at once

4. i dont agree u can get good yeilds with cfl's if u use them correctly there gr8 for cheap setups & growing for personal use

5. as i said in my post, im not buying shit...now can anyone answer my question?

6. i all ready did
    5500k veg
    2700k flowering

7. so just use the five 42w cfls and that will be enough?

8. when they get big i use a mixed spectrum meaning every thing i got the more the better

9. I'd go with four 42W softwhites and throw one 105W daylight in there to bump the wattage and widen your spectrum.

TiCkEr

10. CFLs can rival HPS setups on small grows such as this. Why would his plants stretch? With CFLs you can keep the plant within a few inches of the bulb.

TiCkEr