Low humidity, harvest days

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Jhonnycharlesdf, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hi brothers!

I have one big problem. I did my harvest four days ago and i had the buds at one closet in one stack rack with one humidifier. Everything was ok,60%of humidity and so... But today it is a very dry day and by humidifier brokes!

Now i have a big problem because the humidifier brokes last night(i think) and my crop becomes everything dryyyyyyyy and with alomost no humidity!

What can i do in order to return the humidity and chunkyness to my buds!!!

I heard about mixing a little bit of lettuce with the medicine but.... Can you give me more ideas? Or the lettuce is all right?

Thank bro's!! I will appreciate your information

Cheers!

2. lettuce is best if your going to use food to hydrate it.

sometimes i put some water on glass part of the jar, or the plastic part of the bag. works the same,

if it already dried out too quickly then there is not a good chance youll get the same buds in the end. 

best bet would be to re-cure the shiz out of it. cure it for months if you have to.

3. Just a suggestion, throw it in a jar and place a fresh sunleaf in the jar with it, you will be amazed!!! The buds will suck the moisture out of the leaf, sometimes two is required

Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app