Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Low Flying Helicopters Every Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Quentin_MillerLol, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Maybe it's just me, I live in Oklahoma, and every night it never fails a helicopter flys low in my area. Sometimes with a spotlight and sometimes not. Can anyone explain or does anyone have any theories as to what this might be. It happens around 12:30 AM every night. It's kind of creepy to be honest. Surely there might be a logical explanation but I'm open to any serious ideas about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Military ops, or it's gonna be police/highway patrol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So in other words, they not gonna be trying to catch someone smoking out their window right? xD I get paranoid with shit like that.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I had that obsession. op you live in a big city? its the news channel copter

• Like Like x 1
  5. Semi big. Second biggest to Oklahoma City.

I also made that theory but I'm too open minded sometimes always trying to question theories and other things lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've always thought maybe it was government helis looking for something or someone? I'm one of the crazies that thinks the government hides in the shadows.

7. Put down the pipe.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

8. Near a military base's flight path?
    :smoke:

9. We lost Edgar our pet alie...Err, weather balloons.

Move along, nothing to see here.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

For real though. It's pretty normal for helicopters to fly over at regular times, but spotlights from time to time is kind of strange. Are you sure it's true spotlights or are you possibly just seeing beacon/etc lights at a certain angle?

• Like Like x 2
  11. A spotlight sounds sus af to me i dont understand that part but as far as it flying overhead i wouldnt be to worried. It is annoying as fuck though to hear that low pitched chop chop chop. I would have to say it might be a news chopper or u live close to a military base and you just dont know it. Or maybe they are jus trying to catch you tokeing. Be careful op maybe they are onto ur grow in the closet.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Could be looking for grow Ops

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. That happens at my house too. BC a multi millionaire lives about 8 miles (as the crow flies) away from me. He has a helipad beside his mansion that resembles The Overlook Hotel. He usually flies to and from his offices.

14. I have seen that same helicopter I bet. It's usually hauling balls when it goes over. The military ones don't fly like this one. And it is definitely a spotlight. If it was hovering around back nd forth, I would worry a little more if u have grow that's throwing off a signal. Otherwise I think it's a medical chopper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Just night training more than likely. Either military or police...on the other hand could be a crazed butcher running amuck in your neighbor hood and the media doesn't want you to panic. Night.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Probably looking for someone. Tinker Air Force base isn't that far from the city either

17. That happened to me too when I lived in Los angeles, near every damn night there would pork choppers lighting up my neighborhood looking for criminals at 3 am.

I'm in the suburbs now, they probably wouldn't allow helicopters near suburban homes around here without the mayor complaining.

18. UFOs bro.

• Like Like x 1
  19. He's not paranoid. Cities with high populations have police or dea choppers that fly over looking for indoor grows using thermal cameras to detect houses with high heat signatures

20. Someone hunting boars??? Gas pipeline....some type of inspection....