Low budget First grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gregmagnu, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I have a Grow Lab (2'7x4'11x6'7) tent.
    Can someone please give me a list of what i need to get this tent for growing 3-4 nice healthy plants.

2. Really depends on what you can spend man.Let us know what your workin with.I thought I sent you a link before but if not I'll send you PM link for cheap growing,and other good info.I cant post it here.

3. Probably 300 -400 dollars I can save up a big more if its more expensive

4. I'd suggest a 600w HPS setup.With a red/blue spectrum HPS bulb.They make them.Theres no need for MH anymore really.

Ushio,Aggrosun,and sunmaster are a few brands.They can be pricey,but remember they take the place of 2 bulbs.

Get a cooltube or 6" hood setup.Buy some ducting,and a 250-400 CFM inline fan.You can find a decent 400-500 CFM for $75-100 on ebay.Or go cheap,and get a 250 cfm i think they are 30-50 bucks.However if heat may be an issue at all get a 400+.

That should be all you need to start beside pots seeds ect.

GL

5. I'd try a 600w lamp and a big exhaust fan, just bare essentials. Toss 4 plants in hempy buckets and you're off and running. I don't grow in a tent, but I'm sure heat's going to be the biggest issue. Good Luck!

6. Can you give us all the cheap link. Thankyou