Love

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by phatmattd, May 13, 2009.

1. Since love is the strongest drug out there, I figured this would be the best spot to have this thread.

I just want everyone here to know that I am in love. I fell in love with the sweetest, most beautiful girl in the world. I am so in love, it's fucking retarded. Shes all I think about. Shes all I dream about. Shes always on my mind.

I truly hope you all have this feeling at some point in your life, I couldn't imagine living without feeling the effects of love.

-Discuss.<3

2. Are you absolutely sure it's love? Or is it infatuation?

Trust me, the two are incredibly easy to get mixed up, especially if this is your first "love"

3. Go easy man, it is a VERY powerful drug. Kicked my ass I know that for sure.

4. I have thought I have been in love before, but it was definately infatuation. I honestly can't picture a life without this girl in it.

5. LOL bro becareful. Thought the same way about my "first love".

6. Congrats dude. How long have you know her?
    Ive never been in love but ive been infatuated a enough times to know ive never been in love. haha

7. Don't worry it doesn't last for long...

8. I'm in love too, although i know i could kick his ass sometimes too. I love him nonetheless. I couldn't live without him. I enjoy going through everything with him no matter what it is.

Congrats on feeling what you do, man!:yay:

9. Love aint got shit on DMT.

Aint got shit.

10. #10 Guest, May 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 13, 2009

yeah, love is a tricky little bugger.

That was me when i was 12 years old and first hooked up with a 16 year old girl, geez did i want to spend my life with that women. Now this woman can't even pay me to hang out w/ her, she is always like "so omg its been forever, when are we gonna hang out? i've called you like 5 times the past week and i haven't heard back from you!" Shit changes quick homie.

11. i'm glad to hear that bro.
    love is an amazing thing, the feelings you get are quite powerful.
    been in love once, lasted a year and 7months of my young 19 years of living.
    when shit goes bad (example: catching your girl talking MAD dirty multiple times to other guys online in her area) it can really REALLY suck, almost like withdrawing from some addictive drug..
    but life goes on and there's plenty more fish in the sea, and there's always mary jane to comfort ya when friends aren't around

12. fuck love......sorry bro

13. #13 Meursault, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    I don't think of love as a "drug." I think of it as a biological necessity for humanity. With our higher capacities for reasoning (in comparison to animals) we can see each other's flaws and form negative opinions about each other's actions to a much greater extent than animals can. Love is needed to make us turn a blind eye to those imperfections and mistakes that others make so that we can continue to stay with them and reproduce.

With that said, it's still an incredibly important part of life. I honestly love my girlfriend and I pity those who scoff at anyone willing to admit (as if it were anything to be ashamed of) something like that.

14. I feel like talking about real things...like drugs and dying :laughing:...seriously though, I'm gonna go :hide:

15. ooooooo, shit. fucking colddd

16. Love is a mental disorder man, get out while you can

17. and that's the problem with love =(

love leads to drug usage.. IMO