Love Stinks

Discussion in 'General' started by GreyEclipse, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Just put a bullet in my heeeeeead!

Truer words have never been spoken.
    Agree?

2. nazareth agrees

3. I know how you feel. Stay strong, and believe me when I tell you there there are other beautiful people out there who sure could use your love. Oh, and lay off the bud a little bit...nah just kidding.

4. the grass is always greener i suppose. ive never had love and that really sucks.

5. Nope. Love is the greatest thing there is. But it does also make me want to die.

6. I wouldn't know.

7. Meh i love my dog and my business.

No woman has earned my love yet so ive yet to be let down.

Obviously it wasnt love if you feel that way no matter how or what happened. At the end of the day if you love someone and they love you back then alls good in the hood ma *****

8. Ah well at least it doesn't hurt as much as it did in my teenage years...it's a very complicated and strange story. Might speak about it and gather other opinions later if I feel the need. Until then weed and video games to distract me.

Peace, brothers.

9. OP, I myself am going through the same thing. I was with my now ex for 2 years and then I find out she's been getting pretty close with some guy she met online. So to see if this is something i should worry about I say hey let's have a little break, I need to focus on work and school for a little bit, she said she understands
    and says call her next week and smiled, so I thought everything was good. Could I be more wrong! So I call her the next week and a guy answered her phone and she's screaming in the background to not have answered it. To make a long story short I found out that the entire week she's been fucking the guy I was suspicious of for the entire week I was dealing with my shit.
    To add the icing on the cake, on the weekend prior to calling her I bought her a small diamond ring (nothing major it wasn't an engagement ring, did cost around 600 bucks though.) Obviously feeling cheated I ended as soon as I got the facts. This girl was the love of my life and she told me many a time I was the exact same to her. That was a lie apparently. This girl and I were planning our lives together, and she pulled this shit. She's apologized numerous times wanting to talk and sort things out, to the point where I had to tell her to leave me alone, I had to change my number, emails and everything. There was nothing to sort out, I've never been so heartbroken in my life. To the point where I developed a mild form of depression apparently. On some occasions I tried to drink myself to death.it was pretty ugly. I got some help now, started smoking up again and things have been much better. And my story is just one of many going though this, you're not alone OP! Stay strong! Hope my story helped a little bit?

10. It does, bro. I appreciate it. I went through a similar drinking binge with one of my exes. It was ugly. This isn't so bad though but it still hurts all the same especially after the amount of effort I put into her son...

11. Love sucks balls and isn't worth it imo. Fuck relationships

12. stronger then any drug and the withdrawls are real :smoking:

13. It definitely can.

14. True love always swings back around your way. My love went from calling me his wife to his ex in a matter of two weeks, over nothing other than an inability to make his mind up. Sent me back across the country to live with my parents again, and in his exact words "I'm just never trying to get back together". Kid strung me along for six months long distance until I cut him off completely- lo and behold a week later his mind was made up and he's been a better man to me than he ever was before. I was heartbroken through the time we were apart and could barely eat, see people, or even consider dating anyone else. Towards the end I learned to stand up on my own two feet without him, and when I was at my strongest he came back to me.

15. #16 HerbicidalMania, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
    My ex had a kid as well, him and I were like peanut butter and jelly, he wasn't my kid but I was the closest person he had to a father.

Well at least it works out for some people! At least were not all screwed. I know it's weak and totally wrong, but I still have strong feelings for my ex, sometimes I'll be doing something and then a certain smell or something triggers a memory and I can't even function after, I drop like a pile of bricks, sad and depressed out of my mind :(

16. I'm already interested in another girl so Ha! :)

17. "There's one bitch in the world; one with many faces."