love my new toy

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nuglife4life, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Just got this yesterday, it is by far the most amazing piece ever. Haha I hope u like it

Attached Files:

2. More pictures and a milk is a must! Absolutely beautiful!

3. Looks heady as a motherfucker, but I bet it's a bitch to clean. Still, that is one badass collectors piece. Any idea who it's by?

4. No clue who its by I believe its a house piece from a local headshop, or a newcomer, there are a few flaws very minor hardly noticeable, and does not affect the functionality of the piece, And I usually don't buy prices like this,, Atleast that big for bigger pieces I am a fan of scientific glass simple n clear, but for the price I couldn't resist everyone that has seen it assumes I paid Atleast 3x what I actually paid. I will post more pics and a milk shot later today. Enjoy

5. How much did it run you? That's a really nice worked tube, take care of it.

6. would like pics of the nugs in the foreground plz

7. Is it weird the first thing that popped into my head was "dildo"?

8. Yes that's very weird, mainly because I don't think that thing looks even remotely like a dildo.
    Freud would have some choice words for you..:smoke:

9. i was expecting another bladie bragging about her dildo

10. DAMN! I love your piece bro. Id snag a AC to prevent it from ever getting dirty. How many chambers on that beast? And do I see two joints, or slides?

11. So how do u turn on that spaceship

12. Lol I don't think the piece looks like a dildo, just that the thread title was alluding to that fact. :p

13. Haha that makes a lot more sense, very reasonable reaction indeed..:smoke: