Love from Holland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Wiet, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Hi guys, kinda new here. Been reading a lot on these forums for the past six months. I always read the real-life section when i travel on bus and train, it's pretty awesome and fun to read what you guys are up to. Just thought i'd say hello to all of you.

I live in a city about an hour away from the weedcapital. I tend to go there just to chill once a month or once every two months. I can advice everyone to go there if you can, Amsterdam's pretty awesome.

I am a 20 year old college student, i love to blaze every now and then. During holidays ofcourse a lot:smoking:.

Anyway, i hope to "meet" a lot of likeminded people on here:)

PS: I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes, obviously i'm not a native speaker.

2. Welcome to GC man.

Why do you travel into Amsterdam so often? Just because it's a nice city or is the weed better there or something? I keep getting told to stop going to Amsterdam and go to other Dutch cities because weed is better quality and they're quieter, but I dunno.
    Also, what's your favorite Amsterdam coffeeshop?

And your English is excellent.

3. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

As a student, you may eventually wish to do a paper on cannabis. Click that first link in my sig for your research! I have 100s of MMJ studies and articles for you to use. :D

Granny :wave:

4. Thank you!:) The reason i travel to Amsterdam is not because i like the weed there better. It is just a beautiful city with a lot of tourists, people from all over the world and the way everyone is nice to eachother makes it a lovely place to be.

The weed in Amsterdam is not of higher or lower quality than the rest of Holland, they sell a lot of the same strains of weed in the coffeeshops there as in the coffeeshops in the east (where i live). The prices however are a lot higher in Amsterdam since that is where most tourists go. So if you want more weed for the same money, you're better off going to another (smaller) town.

To be honest i have only been to one coffeeshop in Amsterdam, didn't really buy anything special there, just a pre-rolled one. So i have no idea what the best one is.

Thank you for the tip, i actually do have a paper due in two weeks about Cannabis, i'm very certain the links you provided will be of use:)!