Love everyone you can.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by skiey, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Hey all,

I've been up all night since I received the very unfortunate news that one of my better childhood friends had passed away a couple of weeks ago. We were very close when we were both growing up, shared lots of weed and free time, and now it feels empty. Cut short. I'm angry at myself for not taking the effort to keep our friendship consistent by copping out and saying, 'i have classes, i'm too busy, some other time ok?'

You're not. You're never too busy to love your friends, family, hell even the newspaper delivery guy who screws up your morning paper every day.

Don't let it go. It hurts to lose, but it hurts even more when it becomes distant over time. I've learned that love makes the world move a lot better than hate, spite, or fear.

I apologize for the unrefined rant here, but this is my only outlet for now.

Keep on lovin'. Please.

2. Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad you're able to take a lesson from such an experience, and a valuable one at that. Props to you for sharing that lesson as well. I'm sure your friend would understand and be proud he's your friend.

I'll keep on loving :)

3. yeah man i always value the good times over the bad times. surely girls have fucked me over, but ive had great experiences with them. same with friends who drifted away or left me. even my parents who sometimes can be batshit crazy, i always value the good before the bad. because if you only thing about the negatives you're not truly living your life