Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Love... Do I have it?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSpaz, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Hey guys, spaz here. I blazed my last time tonight, and I'm fucking good. I got to thinking bout this girl I like a lot- Megan. She's an awesome girl and we're pretty good friends. She has a boyfriend though. In my eyes, she's the perfect person...

She doesn't know I like her, which I'm not sure if she should, considering she's in a relationship right now. She's also the only person who've I've opened up to. She's also opened up to me, and we're both shy with opening up to anyone...

I'd basically do anything for her, and I'm always thinking bout her, specially when I'm high, she's the only person in my mind...

So my question is, What do I do?

Oh, and P.S. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. She wont know if you dont tell her ;). Just do it naturally and dont make it a big deal, but make it clear what you mean.

3. Nah, I wouldn't say that it's love yet. I don't think you can REALLY love someone until you have known them for years. What you're probably feeling right now is just a strong connection with her, perhaps infatuation even though that may sound kind of harsh. Ask her if she is happy and content with the relationship she is in or if it's really not that serious. If you don't feel comfortable or you don't feel it's the right time to share your true feelings with her, then I wouldn't do it because it could just make things quite awkward. But I mean, I think a lot of really strong and meaningful relationships start out by just being friends because it's when your guard is down and you can be yourself that you and others will show their true selves to one another.

4. Hmm. This is tough territory...venturing out of the friend's zone can be an awkward situation. It can mean losing a friend.

Be prepared to get turned down, and lose a friend. or you could be forced back into the friend's zone...

But be ready if she does decide to reciprocate your feelings.

Relationships are difficult. most of them don't work out, period.

good luck.

5. Shoot her in the kneecap, that will profess your love to her. JK, Tell her how you feel.

6. That's what I was gonna say.....nothing better than the truth.

7. I know the feeling..actually I'm in the exact same situation right now.

8. Just let it happen how it's going to happen. Talk to her just like you would anyone else. Be open and honest and just yourself. If it's supposed to work out, she'll do the same for you and you guys'll be happy.

9. do what you need to do but dont let her destroy you. in other words 'break your heart' or w/e that means

10. I'm going to have to dissagree. Wait on it, and see if she flirts. It's going to be bad if you tell her and she doesn't feel the same way, EVERYTHING will be awkward from then on. You first have to find the right time, and only you can decide when it's the right time. BTW, if I were you, I'd be sober when I did it so you don't go all buggy on her in the middle of the convo.

11. try a lil' flirting with her, common enough among friends if you don't overdo it.If she returns your flirting, ask her how serious she is about the "boyfriend".By then,you should have some feeling about the way she feels about you.

12. Fuck love, man.

It only hurts you in the end.

"Fuck many woman. Not just one, All of them"

Just my 2 pissed off cents.

13. Im going to agree with Bio here. If you think you guys have chemistry togeter great. But girls who feel that way, wheather they have boyfriends or not, will flirt..or send signals your way..doesnt mean they will cheat but thats all on the chick..

IF that happens, let her know, or just let it happen spontaneously (the best way)..hitting it off in a fit of passion makes for a good time :D

14. Thanks guys... Well, her lovely self and I are gonna be chillin tomorrow, with a couple close friends. And I've got a couple bottles of liquor waiting. (I'm getting grey goose, or kettle one, FUCK belvadere) Looking foward to see how it goes, Although I'm not gonna tell her my feelings while we're drunk for obvious reasons. But, I will flirt a little bit and see how that goes. :wave:

15. Man, your situation just keeps getting more similar to my own. I keep falling for a girl in a relationship, it seems like a serious one though, but we hang out all the time and we are even drinking/partying buddies. I've been with her on her first trip on shrooms and helped her home when she nearly died of alcohol poisoning.

But still, a boyfriend is always in the way :/

16. Yeh man, I got into a fight with her BF the NIGHT I met him...

time for a thread in Real life stories bout that night:D:wave:

17. It's happening to all of us in one way or another bro..... Damn