Love and Loss

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trouble, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Everyone tells me its better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all I just look at those people and slap them hard as I can
    I once loved a girl with all my heart we smoked and drank together for about two years But then one day Sarrow came a callin it seemed she wanted out but didnt want to hurt my feelins I found out from a friend she was cheating on me with my cousin I got drunk went to my cousins to talk to him and what do i find thier in bed together I broke both his legs that night and gave him a concussion we havent seen each other for 4 years as for the girl the last I knew she is workin in a Mcdonalds somewear suporting his kid I stopped by a week ago to talk to her and that shit still hurt but I got over it and I got more important things I gotta do right now then find a nother girl

Peace

2. Damn man just get yourself a new smokin buddy..:smoke: :D

3. It is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all..
    very true..
    love is so great...the heartbreak is so horrible, but I think the love outweighs the heartbreak..in a way..I dont know its really hard to say. whoa I didnt mean to turn that into a poem but it rhymed so eh :p

4. Love is great, and the loss part comes at some point, it's not a big deal, life goes on sure it hurts but it would hurt a lot more if you wouldn't let her/him go if she/he feels inprisoned with you, vice versa. i had this girl who is obsessed in cheating she hasn't have a relationship where she wouldn't had cheated at least on time, infact that's the way I met her. I loved her as much as I love life but she cheated on me and told me about it so naturaly I got out of it and was miserable cunt for the next week and missed her a lot but now when I see her with other men etc. I can't feel nothing but sorry for her... But love on brothers and sisters we have a huge burdeon to carry but we can make it, at least halfway there and that's enough.