Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Louisiana bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nolaboy504, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys, shoutout from New Orleans. This is some bud that I got from my last pickup a few days ago.

IMG_1177.jpg

Any other Louisiana bros on here?

2. Beautiful Op!Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. When i was there on vacation a few summers ago i couldnt find shit except mids.. The city is kind of a shithole as well. No offence OP.

That bud really is amazing

Thanks brah.
    I feel you dude. I wouldn't expect a tourist to come here and get good weed unless they just got lucky. If you don't have a hookup, the weed here isn't that great. I grew up here so I know where to get the good stuff.

5. #5 runthistown18, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    Good shit op. Looks like Bluedream or some sativa  :smoke:

Lol no lie, that's all i could find back in 2009. Now all i find is dank But i only mess with 2 ppl so maybe that's why. 
    Been finding OG, Platinum Og, Wifi OG, Bluedream, Cheese, Grape Ape, Purp, Silver haze, Headband, Nothern Lights (old & Super rare to find but best testing weed ever tbh) since like 2011. So pretty sure Most if not all N.O dank comes straight from cali or Colorado at this point judging by the quality. Area don't even matter anymore, I've found the best, frosted 2 hits and you high shit in hood areas  lol

I'm pretty sure my dealer said it is some Jack Herrer.

7. That bud is fucking beautiful man 

8. #8 runthistown18, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013

Nice Heard the high was real uppy, Been liking them types lately. 

Some Random sour fruit tasting dank from last week

[​IMG]

Bluedream from a while back. Some of the buds were completely white in light.

[​IMG]

9. Damn OP has that 3rd degree burn level fire power haha. Shit lookin super dank. Great pics!

10. Absolutely beautiful !

11. looks super dank for Louisiana.... great looking buds..

12. Just picked up this week. 2 types of OG, I forget how much I love OG Kush til I get it again. This has happened multiple times. Been getting some excellent bud lately, might come back and put up some more pickups I have pictures of (Purple Kush, Bubba, blue dream, green crack, jack Herer, etc.)

Sorry for the shitty pics. iPhone.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

13. Dude that nug is fucking dank. Nice!

14. #14 wizzardboi, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    Been Eyeing this nola thread for a while, time for me to come out of the shadows with my dankness. 

strains includs : deadhead og kush, the pic of the plant is super skunk which is drying now ( super dank) ,blue dream, black berry kush,platinum master kush and have 100's more of pics i should upload. all topshelf from cali, but  have em here in nola =P

i mostly try to get indicas.... alot of ppl flood new orleans with garbage they dont want in cali, so i had to out source that and hand pick the really good indicas that will put you in a massive couch lock. However, i do apreciate a good sativa time to time.

Attached Files:

15. Anyone know lil snupe ?

16. yeah i saw him in the 9th ward yesterday twerking to bouce music while pussy poping on a hand stand.

17. Lil snupe is dead isn't he? He got killed a while back.

18. Yeah just wondering if people know who the freestyle king

19. #20 runthistown18, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    Heard of him from Meek mixtape.
    But I rather Kevin Gates.