Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

loudd pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Worry Tomorrow, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Picked up 1.3g for $15. Took 2 fat bong rips and I'm in flight. Nuff said... very pungent yet sweet smell when broke open, accompanied by a earthy taste. Definitely worth the price.

Attached Files:

2. Oh boy... you said loud.....

...now you've done it.

3. Nice looking

4. Nice! where did you find that price in MD dammit! im from carroll county and i can barely find anything right now it sucks

5. Looks tasty man, have a good smoke :)

6. #6 Worry Tomorrow, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Down towards glen burnie.

7. looks decent.

8. The bud you got looks pretty nice OP, but can I ask a question? If that herb you got is called loud, is this herb called quiet?:confused:

[​IMG]

9. pretty quite :D

10. $3.50 a bowl isn't bad

11. #11 thwaaaaaamp, Aug 13, 2011
    I don't see why people hate on it... Who cares?

There's no hate for the term around here, why is there so much on the internet?

12. #12 Worry Tomorrow, Aug 13, 2011
    Beats me. I picked up the term on the basketball court, when I saw a fella rolling a dutchy and I commented, he replied saying it was some louuud, I was confused for a minute Then I smelt it. :)

13. yea straight up! i don't like the word dank and yes i know what it means but i never complain when someone uses it! if people wanna call their weed dank, LOUD, shit, bunk, crap, nice, or anything else let them! it's not hurting you or anyone else saying a word you don't like so don't bitch about it!!

NICE LOUD BUD O.P.

HAPPY SMOKING! :smoking:

14. I personally don't care what you call it. That post was more of a joke than anything. Did I come off as hostile?

15. shit is LOUD as hell man, looks real fuckin nice.

get over yourselves for making a big deal about the word loud. no need to be a tool about it. these threads are about loud bud, not you making asses of yourselves over a word.

16. I'm sorry but who is that directed to?

17. only to the people that have a problem with what people wanna call their weed!

18. :eek: come on blades. tension isn't something I want on any of my threads. lets all just burn one. :hello:

19. Yeah ok but no one in here has any problem with you calling your shit loud. Can you please show me where your getting this from?

20. I can't hear it...