Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShadDaTiger, Jul 19, 2012.

1. I never understood what "loud" really is. Where I'm from (South Carolina), its basically either mids or loud.

2. Where I'm from it's what all the black kids call dank.

3. Yea louds actual definition means something with a pungeant(sp?) odor, so people call it loud, although it sounds dumb imo

4. [quote name='"t-fizz"']Yea louds actual definition means something with a pungeant(sp?) odor, so people call it loud, although it sounds dumb imo[/quote]

Yea, sounds about right lol.

5. Rappers made it famous for good weed. Its suppose to be my weed is so smelly you can smell it before i bring it out. Hence my weed making a lot of "noise" in the room

Its stupid because now all the african american population uses it to the extreme. I listen to all that rap and i think its stupid to use it on the street.

6. [quote name='"moonman840"']Rappers made it famous for good weed. Its suppose to be my weed is so smelly you can smell it before i bring it out. Hence my weed making a lot of "noise" in the room

Its stupid because now all the african american population uses it to the extreme. I listen to all that rap and i think its stupid to use it on the street.[/quote]

Lol, I'm myself is African American & yes most of them like to say I smell loud or I hear that loud or "Loudpack". I just know it has a distinct smell to it, similar to kush.

7. It's what black kids call good cannabis. It sounds fucking stupid too me.