Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lots of pipes, is the grav the most efficient?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Mar 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"*ColtClassic*"']^ forgot steam roller...

(which would be right below bongs. Also, gravity bongs will get you higher than regular bongs. Regular bongs are just more pleasurable to use, which means you can have longer sessions).[/quote]

I don't know man, I have a gravity bong that filters through water, and I feel I'll get higher off a glass bong. It seems to me that with the gravity bong your hit size is limited by the size of your bottle, or jug. With a glass bong you can take as bug if a rip you want. For me its bong all the way.

2. I made a waterfall bong using my g on g slide, and it is fuckin crazy, one like .2 b pack and im toasted