Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lots of pipes, is the grav the most efficient?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I've got a few acrylic pieces. Out of all these, is the grav seriously the most efficient?

Attached Files:

2. gravity bong is a beast lol, you cant beat that shit

3. Yes, gravity bongs are very efficient, but will absolutely demolish your tolerance if used frequently. :smoke:

4. gravity bongs are the shit, but i like taking bong snaps more. sitting down and having a 15 minute session is better (to me) than taking a few gravity bong hits. i have time to myself when i smoke, and that's about the only time in my life I do.

5. The only thing that rivals a gbong is a blunt. Gbongs are my personal favorite though.
    There's something about watching the milky smoke build up and you're just like, "Fuck yes."

6. [quote name='"CrimsonKush"']The only thing that rivals a gbong is a blunt. Gbongs are my personal favorite though.
    There's something about watching the milky smoke build up and you're just like, "Fuck yes."[/quote]

I smoke blunts, but I'll smoke it 3 times before its finished. Always to the dome.

7. G Bong gives me a dirty high i don't like probably the plastic nd metal...no good to me stick to papers/glass

8. Gbong is great but i altered it to take my bongs stem. But i. Reality its no better then beast hitting a two footer. If you really like it get a bucket from a head shop. Looks like an accordian you light it pull the stretchy part then take the slide out and retract instant gbong hit without the water and you can use it on the go

9. gravity bongs...insane

whats pic #4 with the 3 tubes on the glass?

10. [quote name='"lbanez88"']gravity bongs...insane

whats pic #4 with the 3 tubes on the glass?[/quote]

It's a dual chamber, and the back part is a little stash container.

11. Oh Gravity Bongs, I remember how fucking blazed I got from them. Good Times.

12. Gravity bongs are just the same as steamrollers, they don't filter the swine through the water, unless you make a downstem that goes into the water. The one like OP posted just uses gravity to pull the water down, hence pulling in smoke that never goes through the water.

Glass bongs with high diffusion are my personal favorite.

13. I like taking bong snaps more. sitting down and having a 15 minute session is better (to me) than taking a few gravity bong hits. [​IMG]

14. Gravity bongs will give you the most "bang for you buck" and will make sacks longer.

Not practical at all for smoking with other people though.

15. I would take a bong anyday unless it was an actual G bong not a homemade one.

16. [quote name='"Time_Hacker"']I would take a bong anyday unless it was an actual G bong not a homemade one.[/quote]

If you're actually buying a grav... you're doin it wrong. I'm tired of mf saying "get the buket it's a real grav" same w that vortex grav. Whole point of a grav is for it to be as ratchet as possible and still blow your lungs out the frame.

17. I would've thought those things would work just as well as a homemade grav. Regardless when I used a g bong it did not get me anymore stoned than bong tokes so I prefer a bong by just a bit.

18. The thing with a gravity bong is if you're not coughing then you're not fully experiencing the wonders of a gbong.

19. I like the newer bongs with ice, double & triple percolators, and ash catchers more then I like gravity bongs. By cooling down the smoke and filtering it through water, its easier for me to take big long hits. When I use a gravity, the smoke is hotter and harsher. Makes me cough more.

As for efficiency, my guess would be it goes:
    1. Editables
    2. Vaporizer
    3. Luxury Bong (with percs & ash catchers)
    4. Classic Bong (no extras)
    5. Bubbler (mini-bong)
    6. Gravity
    7. Pipes
    8. Blunts
    9. Joints

20. ^ forgot steam roller...

(which would be right below bongs. Also, gravity bongs will get you higher than regular bongs. Regular bongs are just more pleasurable to use, which means you can have longer sessions).