Lots of coke + lots of weed = 0??

Discussion in 'General' started by Jimi001, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about drug coctails and getting fucked up.. but when I'm geeked and I smoke (or visa versa; sp?) basically I go from feeling pretty fuckin euphoric to feeling nothing whatsoever, this isn't just me it's all my friends too. I've known that you aren't supposed to do both at the same time for awhile, I just never really knew why. Now I smoke a lot of blunts, so I find myself lacing blunts with some coke from time to time, but this is different than actually doing a line. It's almost like coke and weed are exactly opposite and combining equal amounts (if that makes any sense) makes you almost sober. Weed is the ULTIMATE cure for coming down though, it fucks you up when you are already crashed. Sorry for rambling..

2. i don't know. i mean, i've done both before and i get real energetic. usually if i'm feeling down or lower i might smoke to get my happy buzz going again but i still have that energy. So, i dont know. I've had friends frown at me for smoking while geekin out but i never got it?

3. that sucks, i guess
    i keep my nose clean. one less thing to worry about

4. it's my best friend and my worst enemy lol.. it takes a strong person to control

5. when i drink coffee and smoke i feel cracked out. never done crack, but the general idea. never done coke, but a good caffeine rush is gotta be something close

6. When I spent some time out in utah, the guy in the lower unit did speed, and he got his hands on some Coke and rocked it up and invited me to try some, off a Coke can no less (alztimers her I come!), and after my second hit I was jonesin for a sig and ran (I MEAN RAN!!!) UP THE STAIRS (TOOK 4 SECONDS TO GET INTO MY DOOR) and as I grabbed my pack of smokes I got the ultimate, strongest, urge to take another hit! I mean I wanted it bad!:devious:

I stopped in my tracks at the door, and thought " NO WAY, I don't need this shit!"

Called him and said I need to take a shit and said thanx and did not go back for more.

That was the strongest urge I ever had for any substance and did not want to go there again!

Staight scared the shit right out of me! LOL:smoking:

7. I did the mix for a night of clubbing, had a grand ole time to be honest. And of course had a good amount of booze in the system. I guess everyone just reacts differently to the combinations. Maybe a product of environment as well.

8. if i drink after smoking a little bud and doing a line or two i feel really good, but only with alcohol too

9. never tried coke... always a bit scared. weed and alcohol is a good mix though. weed normally just gets me stoned.. but if I'm a little drunk before and I drink a little afterwards I get social and it's nice.