Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lots Of 100% LEGIT Purple Haze!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JustForMJ, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Did you not read the name of the thread?

2. Dont ya love when blades that know absolutely nothing try to argue with you?! :laughing:
    OSK has his shit right....like always! :hello:

3. Man, you all need to roll a FAT cone, and smoke that shit .. ya'll just chill... it's good weed, it'll get ya high as fuck, so don't worry if it's not the strain ya think it is. Smoke it up, and get high as a kite. (40,000 feet to be exact).

4. Ya'll are haters. Who cares if it's not actually purple haze...im more than willing to bet half of you who commented are smoking on something your dealer put a name on too.

Good luckin buds OP +rep. Those buds looks mad fresh though, fresh crop?

5. no one cares really.. but the OP was the one who started a thread titled "100% LEGIT Purple Haze!". and was called out accordingly by OSG.

if he had just made a thread titled 100% legit purple dank! then no one would have said shit..

have you ever grown 100% pure haze? Do you know what it looks like?

6. like god's vagina.

7. Nice bud my dude!!:D

8. His uncle has been growing for 60+ years and he's the one that got us started on this strain so I'm 90% sure that it IS in fact purple haze.

9. Theres no way it can be completely extinct... How the fuck does hat happen?
    I dont understand why everyone loves this guy every post I see from him are negative.. Even if Purp haze is "extinct" why you got to ruin it for him, I guess you just like to make everyone you think you know everything...

10. It's not.

11. I am with this oldskoolgrower fella. Purple Haze the original is 100% extinct. There are a few (super rare) Purple haze dominate crosses. I know one crossed with Purple Urkle, and Ken did one with his GDP.

this looks identical to a strain that was being passed around Ukiah like 10 or more years ago. I believe it was LVPKxNevilles Haze. The guy passing it around was calling it Purple Haze. it was incredibly good there were tons of people saying it was the real purple haze.

12. Damn. Thats Some Puré!

13. jizzzzed my pants haha XD, great bud man, so jeloussss

14. Who cares if it's Legit or not, you guys take too much pride in the fact that you think you know EVERYTHING about the world. Who knows if it's extinct, who also gives a damn? There are THOUSANDS strains out there that are as good if not BETTER than Purple Haze.

PS: OSG technically knows what he's talking about, as does August, but no offense to either of you, neither of you know if it's actually extinct.

PSS: I, overuse, commas, too, much, damnt.

PSSS: What's the weight OP? wet/dry and looks nice! :smoke:

15. like everyone else is saying, real Purple haze is Extinct, the strain died somewhere in the mid 80's, my mom has smoked it, along with many of her friends, and they described REAL Purple Haze as being more Burgundy/Purple than just straight Purple like what OP Has... still looks great though man. defiantly going to be a good smoke.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_vcv6t_6xY]YouTube - Juicy J-Purple Kush[/ame]

17. its purple and it could be haze.....so its "A" purple haze might not be "THE" omfg purple haze from the 70's that jimi smoked jizz jizz omgodz I swear there is a thread every week that argues this

18. #58 Daft Funk, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

I think the Purple Haze jimi was talking about was acid, not weed.

19. That might be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

20. correct.