Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lots Of 100% LEGIT Purple Haze!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JustForMJ, Jan 31, 2011.

1. #1 JustForMJ, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    This is the best high I have ever felt off any strain. Such a happy relaxing high. Taste amazing also. Show me some love GC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I wish I were you dude.... Wow. Looks great. What's it smell like?

3. that's definitely some good dank you got there. the buds looks tasty as fuh.

4. did you grow it? if not how are you sure it's Purple Haze? regardless looks tasty :smoke:

5. Lucky motherfucker :eek:

6. looks wet still

but sooo cheeezed with hash in there.

yumm

7. Not really good at describing smells but earthy, fruity, marijuany.

And yeah it was a little project between me and a close friend.

8. Happy and relaxing. That's the best. Good looking bud to!

9. nice man almost looks too good to smoke:D

10. Purple haze is 100% extinct so what kind of shenanigans are you trying to pull here?

11. Ever heard of crossbreeding?

12. you have no idea what your talking about & not gonna waste my time.

13. yea i no i was just trying to pull a quick one on all yalls

14. Stills looks too fresh, and leafy, but still covered in crystals. Enjoy it man

15. #15 DiPT Sounds, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011

Why? What would trying to fool a bunch of stoners really have accomplished? In the worst instances, we are babbling, drooling drug addicts. What pride is there to take in tricking those people? No one in this thread seems to have a problem with this harmless yet powerful plant though. In actuality, you kinda just made yourself look dumb, essentially pulling a quick one on you! I didn't mean for that to sound like I'm calling you dumb or that anyone in this thread received a quickie

edit it turns out I'm wrong, so if you all want to casually unlike this haha, purple haze (strain) had been bred to smithereens

16. wow this shit look ridiculous. I've never seen a sativa with purple in it before... enjoy

17. oh yea i defiantly do look dumb now(not tryn to sound sarcastic)

18. haha I didn't wanna make that accusatory or nothing, I don't care or think it was dumb, there are people who don't think it exists anymore. And by all accounts, if the original purple haze (which was referring a certain print of acid goin around back in the day, not bud, in the Hendrix song) still exists, its so obnoxiously rare that you can probably only find it growing wild in someplace with hella sativas, like Africa or South America or something

19. i had what was apperently purple haze a few days ago. good shit, im sure thats just as good

20. Old bud is supposedly way better then todays. Its kinda sad to realize that we have caused some original marijuana strains to go extinct because growers are more worried about the quantity instead of the quality. But hey, isnt that the American way?