lot of adderall and school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 15510, Jan 16, 2005.

1. This is the 2nd time i did adderall.. i did a total of 100mg on a thursday before school, the first time i did adderall i did 40mg and i took them with a drink this time i snorted all 100mg.I didnt do all 100mg in one session. first on thursday i think i did 40mg to start off at 6pm and just chilled and listened to music and smoked wat ever shake i could find lol. the head buzz went away around 9-10pm..i thought i was going to sleep that night because i snorted it well no lol. At about 12 i went down stairs to my computer room cuz i relized i wasnt going to goto sleep. i listened to music and talked to who ever was on aim at 12 lol not a lot of people. but i started to talk to this kid who i havent talked to or chilled with since 2-3 years ago, and found out that he smoked and he was moving this saterday to new jersy. while i was talking to him i talked my self into doing another line ha. i explained what adderall was and what it does to u when ur not add and he just laughed lol. he signed off about 2am and i was bored and there was no one to talk to.. so i played my favorite game counter-strike till 4am and did another line and well i dont know what i did after that till 5am and went back into bed and looked at the posters on my wall and they looked like differnt stuff and 3D or somthing and then i turned my head and saw this huge shadow of something on my desser and scared the shit out of me lol. at 6am my mom came to wake me up for school little did she know i was wired and my eyes were glued open. i did one more line before school and got a drink before i left, once i left outside my house it was a totaly differnt high i felt taller and strong, to the bus stop when i was walking down the side walk i started to burp constantly probaly like 60 times then i threw up a little on the side, i started to freak a little because i didnt want this to happen in school but after i threw up it stoped and i was fine. when i walked on the bus there was this girl that i hated and when i was walking past her she was talking about her flash light or somthing and i dead ass told her to shut the fuck up lmao..im mostly brunt out when im at school so no one expected that ha. then i went into the caffatiera when i went to school and sat at a lunch table with my anti-drug friends cept for a few and after a while 1 of them stated out that i was fucked up on somthing and i just denied it but they knew my head was moving everywhere and checking everything i couldnt stay still lol. then the jaw glenching shit happened and i hated that. when i got to my first period class i imediently asked everybody for gum and no one had anything and was annoyed and i told my friend that i did 100mg last night and he was agianst it told me to stop.. i went to my seat and the girl that sits next to me was apsent thank god shes fuckin annoying lol. my teacher knew somthing was up because when she was talking i was looking right at her and couldnt stop and my pupils were pretty big ha. then i had gym and we had to do this stupid shit with a ball and be in a circle and everybody has to hit and i didnt want to do it but i did and i sucked i missed the ball completely a few times and everybody yelled at me but i was just chill lol i kept getting buzzes that would start in my head and would work there way down to my feet lol it was cool. then i had english and we had a in class mid-term or somthing and i was like shit..my hands were sweaty i could hardly grip a pencil but i managed to finish and i did good i think. the rest of the day went on pretty smooth and easy and fast and in lunch i didnt eat anything and my friends knew somthing was up by then and i just told them..then i chilled with my friend after school and tryed to get weed which didnt happen..my dealer was suspened for getting caught high in school which is why i did the adderall in the first place..i wonder if anyone is gonna read this it looks pretty long to me but it only took 20mins so it shouldnt be that bad?

2. you were still wired when u wrote this, weren't you? ;)

3. hehe....................................when i was typing 20mins at the end i first typed 20mg..

4. hey man whats up. just got done with a 3 day binge with crystal and adderall (had white stuff the first day, then spent the last 2 adderalling my ass to the sky), FINALLY got to sleep at 9 am this morning, woke back up at noon and ive been totally refreshed since.

5. Isnt addreal pretty much speed?

6. EXCUSE YOU, its LEGAL speed,haha. yeah basically man

7. sounds fun, but dangerous if not done carefully, right?

8. not so much, its not EASY to od really. just depends on if youve ever done it before or have tolerance to amphetamines. depends on how much the pill mg is and how much to take and shit. don't take over 100 mg if its your first time, but dont be scared if you do.

9. never been a fan of adderall.....i prefer meth when i want some energy

10. i did 80mg last night when i was bored and i spent the whole night drawing non-stop in my bed.. i was a lot better at it thought then i ussauly am..but my mind was stuck on drawing thats all i could do..for 6-10 hrs i would look at the tv and right back to drawing..time went really fast tho...............................does anyone else get a buzz thru out their body when the listen to the requiem for a dream theme? i get it sober or not..when im on adderall it feels like theres no chair under me