Lost Super Bowl Bet

Discussion in 'General' started by dilatedmeatballs, Feb 3, 2014.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkr-vy5fCRk

:/

2. Can you please just make one thread with all of your videos?

Here is a word of advice. If your videos are funny, you will get plenty of views. You don't have to spam a marijuana forum repeatedly to try to get more views.

3. [quote name="dilatedmeatballs" post="19457320" timestamp="1391421187"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkr-vy5fCRk:/[/quote]Didn't look to bad! But that sucksSent from my iPad Air

4. i want my 54 seconds back..

5. You are one strange fucker ya know that.

Try cactus next time

6. #6 Kuollut, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    [​IMG]

7. least you didnt shoot it up your butt

8. I as expecting the mayor of Denver smoking some kind from Seattle,

9. Best video yet 

10. This reminds me of my friend eating banana peels in junior high. And the aftermath :laughing:

11. To be fair there have been times where I have caught a "spam" and enjoyed the content(granted this is rare). Someone posted a song of theirs or someone's song and I ended up loving it. Just don't be a whore with the different threads! 

12. I can think of some good cactus to eat

13. We used to have same challenge in my home... but we did with ox turds.¡GREAT SUCCESS!

14. [quote name="Borat Sagdiyew" post="19458337" timestamp="1391445533"]We used to have same challenge in my home... but we did with ox turds.¡GREAT SUCCESS![/quote]You. Use have been on the winning side if you think it was a success

15. [quote name="Shark bait" post="19458367" timestamp="1391445850"]You. Use have been on the winning side if you think it was a success[/quote]No i lost everytime.... hey it was free breakfast so it is success in my little'book.¡GREAT SUCCESS!

16. i'm sorry dude, i don't think i'm spamming though, i never post the same thing twice... sorry i offended you man

17. #17 dilatedmeatballs, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    i woke up today and shit out a whole lemon :/

it made my butthole sting

18. "Girlfriend"....

19. one day i'm gonna be famous and your gonna be like hey DM can i ride in ur ferarri corvette with you and smoke some bowls. and i'm gonna be like no way! then i'm gonna drive off in the sunset and get a blowjob from kim kardashian or someone famous

20. Eat a cactus so i can watch you in real pain please, this was not entertaining.