lost pipe

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Foreman, Dec 30, 2004.

1. so today i go to get my stash where i normally put it and...... it ain't there.i usually put everything in a zipplock bag (pipe, Lighter, film case). the last time i used it was on tuesday, i remember going into my room and i think i remember putting it back but i have no idea of where it could be because i dont really remember puttin it back. WHERE IS IT GODDAMMIT :devious: i hope i find it while im high somehow

2. Im sorry man, It sucks when you loose your pieces. I once lost my only wooden piece at a skatepark, and my friend decided to look for treasure underneat a table, sure enough he found it. After a few days it wound up back to me.. I hope you find your piece.

3. sucks ass, someone stole my weed once, never found out who it was though

4. sometimes i misplace things when im high. like lighters or my pipe or something. they always turn up in the oddest places..like the fridge. either that or ill hide it in a really good place that takes me forever to find afterwards

hope yours turns up.

5. haha reminds me of tonight when someone gave me a cig and i was really drunk and lost it in my car. i spent an 30 minutes looking for it but still cant find it. i know i will find it when im sober though.

6. that sucks dude i lost my pipe, a 40 sac, and everything else in my stoney bag, was a little salty for a while then it was just an excuse to grab a new pipe, and i got a nice new pipe so im stoked, still sucks i wanted to smoke that fucken buds.

7. i found out what happened to my pipe. i had benn suspecting that my mom might have found it but it was my dad. so he still has it but what should i do now. should i ask him for it or what. its pretty much obvious that they know i smoke so what should i do. :confused:

8. Refer to my post in 'Picture post' named 'should i keep it?' Yesterday the pipe I ordered came in the mail. I contemplated maybe returning ti and took some pics, and put it in my drawer where i keep some other shit. I come hoem from work, about to go out, open the drawer, and its gone. I asked my dad if he had gone in my room, and he siad he never goes in my room. He could be lying though. Im thinking he may have found the website on the computer, and just waited a couple days til it came and then decide to search my room. But the other stuff I had in the drawer is still there. Nothing else is gone, not even the hydrocodone I stole from him. WHat the fuck is going on?

9. someone took it at your house and you = busted. or...you were stoned and left it somewhere. i always take an inventory of my stashbox when i go chill at my friend's so i can keep track of it all.