lost my weed please help

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, Dec 9, 2010.

1. ok blades got really high an hid a huge ass nug I am now sobor an can't find it I have checked all my usual hiding spots an everywhere I coulda droped it

Any ideas?

2. did you smoke it all?

3. Nope lol atleast I don't thin

4. well theres your problem

5. Check the freezer.

6. Hold on man! Where do you live? I'll get my ticket as soon as I can, we'll find that weed!

Make sure anyone relatives in your house are gone though, they'll just get in our way make it take longer!

Do you have an alarm system? Where do you keep valuables? This info is critical to helping us find that weed! Would an unmarked van draw suspicion in your neighborhood you think?

7. checked not there

Lol u sir r wierd

8. Under your bed, in a drawer, in a hoodie pocket, shoe.

Good luck finding it lol.

9. Ty man will look in those spots
    Sorry on phone ATM lol that's why this is so short

10. behind things on desks, look on your floor real good. you will find it sooner or later

11. Check outside.

12. Check on top of your head.

13. You should check in that cabinet over there. No not that one, the other one. Yeah, the one with all the tacky flowers on it.

Not there?

Try that wooden box in the basement next to your moms old shoes.

Not there either?

Did you try the secret compartment under the sink next to the bleach?

14. Woah for a second I thought u lived here lol

Btw blades found it cleaned my room an found it in a trenchcoat lol

15. That trench coat in your room was totally my next guess.

16. I'm kind of psychic, I just got out of the crapper and had a vision, check your jacket

EDIT: Oh shit

17. Lol OK I believe u

To the psychic HOLY SHIT:eek:

18. Every once in awhile, some mindless dude or dudess, but mostly dudes, misplaces their shit and come crying in here... Myself included.

I feel your pain, dude...

But the consolation is, they all find their shit sooner or later. I hope u find it sooner, than later... Or else the shit that was so good, that it fucked you up so bad that you totally spaced out and can't remember where you hid it, will get all dried up and end up becoming just another normal dried up weed...

19. Not to worry...it's been taken care of. :cool:

20. / thread. We can all breathe easy.