Lost my fucking pipe...FUCK!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bp4er, Apr 28, 2012.

1. As title says, lost my fucking pipe, I had to hide it somewhere yesterday cuz cleaning lady was here and I didn't wan aput it away in front of her. So I hide, though I didn't think I hid it that well, jus well enough no one would find it til cleaning lady left n i could get it.
    shit was i fucking wrong, i been looking for 4 hours today every angle of the house, garage, bathroom, kitchen, everywhere it would be and everywhere i couldnt see myself putting it.
    Now yes it sucks i lost a pipe but my biggest worry is when someone anti pot finds it, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfcuk had to vent after 4 hours of fruitless searches.
    Wish me luck blades:(

2. I lost once also a pipe.. left it to one place outside the house, and the next day couldnt find it anymore. actually I have lost my pipe twice like this. (different hiding places tho)

3. You cant recall where you put it? So you technically did not lose it, just misplaced it. Just stop going crazy for a while, calm down, and think of where you would of stashed it. It couldn't of gone too far, and since you were acting quick it was probably in a spot that you would not normally stash it. Do you have an idea of which room you put it in?

The only other thing I could think of is the cleaning lady found it and kept it for herself lol.

4. Yeah, I just can't believe I lost it man, makes no sense, I looked everywhere I would normally hide something, plus everywhere I would never think to.

Yeah, I Do remember putting it someplace I wouldn't normally put it. I put it somewhere that wasn't really hidden but wasn't noticeable without actually looking for it.
    I've chalked it out as a loss, just hope my parent's don't find it, or "Lucy, you got some 'splanin' to do" :eek:

5. I lost my first pipe and after 2 years and exchanging many hands I got my same pipe back. Good day for me

6. [quote name='"benwise"']I lost my first pipe and after 2 years and exchanging many hands I got my same pipe back. Good day for me[/quote]

Dude treasure that bitch. That's some special luck right there.

7. once you get a new pipe and don't need that one anymore you'll find it. that's what always happens to me

8. Dude, I'm almost positive this is what will happen. Seems likely, for something like that to happen to me :(

9. I've already pretty much chalked it up as a loss and figure I'll find it the day a family member approaches me with "What the Fuck is this doing in our house?"
    :eek:

10. The cleaning lady took it and now smokes crack out of it. :p

11. Yea man, most likely it will turn up eventually, probably when you are least expecting it. It will feel amazing when you find it. I love that feeling you get when you misplaced weed and you find it days later when you are dry. Always the best feeling. Good luck to ya dude! :smoke:

12. Just get really high and you'll find it

13. pipes suck roll a paper lol

14. Damn, I've been using my pipe daily for almost 5 years now. Hundreds of people have probably used it.

15. Oh was that yours? My bad...

16. No luck from the LOST PIPE fliers you have been posting up everywhere?
    I got one of them shits on my windshield, fucking pissed me off.

17. Smoking nothing but hash makes papers not a possibility.

18. I got a pipe for ya........

19. Still can't find it eh?

at least you got that hash to help you relax. Hell, I wish I had some hash right now or even some buds for that matter as I am practically all out. Want to send some my way? :D

Well def give us an update if it turns up at all, or you found out what happened to it. I don't know why, but I really want to solve the mystery behind this pipe lol.

20. Nah I just went and bought a new glass one and made a new homemade bong.
    I can NOT find it anywhere. The thing is fucking gone.
    I guess I'll find it the day a family member discovers it and bitches me out, til then I'll let it ride.
    I'll just tell them it's been there for so long I didn't even remember I still had it.