Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lost my dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boatsnhos, May 5, 2009.

1. how can i go about meeting another one?

2. Same here dude.

3. You just need to know people.

Become friends and hopefully you meet other people.

4. Yellow Pages.

5. Ask around. Find people who look like they smoke and even if they dont they might know people who do. It is much easier when you have contact with people ie workplace, high school, college.

6. LOL if it was that easy :p

7. :laughing:

8. just find anyone who tokes and ask where they get it. if you're in school or some kind, i'm sure there's a bunch of stoners around. they're pretty cool about smoking with people or giving them leads. should be easy enough to find someone. if you're out in the real world, its certainly harder. but assuming you've got at least a couple friends who somke, you can prob just ask them and eventually find a guy. there's a rediculous amount of weed dealers around, since anyone can grab a zip for 350, sell it in 8ths and make around 100 bucks :D

9. lol i found a new dealer today on the bus

i bought a pipe and was going home to smoke it. decided to take it out on the bus to look at it because, hey smoking accessories aren't illegal. so the guy saw me and was like "Whoa sick pipe man". we ended up talkin for a bit and i got his number and hes like, "Yah if you ever need any kush or anything else just give me a call"

i was like ahahahaha sick

10. give us a story, im bored

11. Better yet, 911. Emergency pot hookups.

12. either :

1) you treat dealers like pets and they are hard to replace

in this case you should do the following

A) buy a dog whistle
    B) Use the dog whistle
    C) Your dealer will come running

or

2) you live in the real world

in this situation you should:

A) Ask your friends if they know where to get weed (high school/college/really tight bros)
    B) Ask your neighbors (working/wife+kids/ect ect.)
    C) Grow your own.

personally i think Growing your own is the best possible choice if you have the option to. Assuming you have your own place.

But if your in highschool/college, you can just ask your friends, or tell random dorm enhabitors (if your friends are anti cannabliss) you wanna get some weed and ask if they know where you can get some

peace. :hippie:

13. or repeat this. BUY A NEW PIPE (so it doesn't have pot residue on it) and flash it arround town. Its not illegal so who gives a damn. Just dont have weed on you (duh)

14. story time..dealers are easy to find..i wanna know how you LOST one.:p:smoking::smoking:

15. Marijuana paraphernalia IS ILLEGAL!. Never think its not. If it is dirty and has resin in it. it is ILLEGAL. because resin can get you high. Cops will take it and break it. only flaw to the law is. if its CLEAN. and has never been used its legal.

16. dam i like their ideas, buy a shitty lil pipe for 15 bucks and wave it around downtown asking people if they can help you fill this up.

17. there was never been any suggestion it was anything other then illegal

18. ...No it isn't marijuana resin is illegal, a pipe is not. This was a new pipe can't you read?

19. Put a sign on your back saying "WANTED: ANYONE SELLING MARIJUANA" and walk through heavy populated areas

20. Wow, you really only had one dealer ever? If I looked through my phone probably more than half of the contacts would be dealers:D

I usually just ask people I toke with where they got their shit, I say somethin like "man this shit is dank! who'd you get it off of? And they give me a number, works every time:hello:

Seriously just amass a bunch of different contacts, so when one gets busted(happened to my regular guy) or whatever you have a bunch of backups.