Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lost interest in the herb

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jetlifestoner, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I quit for a month and was so excited about coming back to smoke it but when I did it just wasn't what I thought it would be, and yea it was good stuff like I used to smoke and I did get high.. just something was different that made me feel like I could just do without it

2. So, uh, are you looking for something to be addicted to?

3. There's no reason to feel one way or another about this.
    It happens though, some people take some time and then when it's no longer habitual the realisation that it's not really essential to their life is more prominent.
    Weed never is something you can't do without, people just feel that way because they're biased towards it and don't like to imagine their life without it.

I wouldn't say this definitely means you should or will quit in the long run, but it's good that you've had some time to think about it, and take a step back - Maybe you will just adjust your habit accordingly around that.

Maybe not.

Good luck with whichever way you go on it.

4. to each their own man life is what it is and everyone is entitled to their perspective and choices
    happy trails brother
    peace:)

5. If you were using something we can no longer discuss, it could have blocked your receptors. You may need up to a month to open them back up. I have also heard that daily dosages of Omega 3 will help. :smoke:

6. I quit for a month then smoked a j today, it wasn't the same as it used to be :/ im going to quit again and try to come back to it in the future

7. i quit a little over 2 weeks ago bc i knew i would have to take a hair test for a job.. and surprisingly... first time in my life, i may stay clean, i am passed the agitated state, and feel good.... but i kno sparkin up again feels great too... we will see.