Lost in the car

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Draketh, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Alright, well, I got to class tonight (I go to an ITT near my house) and my friends were there early, so I'm like "Hey guys, I'm holding so lets roll to the gas station, grab some shells, and take a ride before class". My classes start at 6pm usually. I had about a half-o on me, and my grinder, so I'm like fuck it, its time to get blown. I ran into the gas station, grabbed three wet mango wraps, and hopped back in the car. I carry a little stash jar that can carry about a half-o of ground bud, so I rolled it up, and sparked it as we were driving down the road. We drive around the local streets a ways, and hop back on the freeway to get back near school. By the time we're getting off the exit, I have another one rolled and spark it up so I'm like "keep driving around, while we blaze this other blunt". So we rolled passed the school and kept going down a road.

Now I live in a pretty urban area, but we kept driving and driving and driving while we blazed this blunt. Now I can get two blunts out of one wrap package, so we were good to go. After about twenty minutes, swim goes "uhhh, where are we?" So we spent the next few minutes trying to get our bearings. My dude in the back seat goes ""oh I know where we are take a right" So as we drove, it got darker, and darker, and we saw fewer houses, lots more forest, and the street lights dissapeared. By this time I have another one rolled so by this point we don't give a fuck where we are, we're just having fun in the car, cranking the music, cracking jokes, and just fucking having a great time. Finally we get to a little boondock town, round a corner, and BAM, a fucking McDonalds! It was like a beautiful beacon of light in the darkness, I almost jizzed when I saw those beautiful golden arches. So we slide through, order, laughing the whole time uncontrollably while we try to order. We get to the window, pay, and the girl leans out, hands us our drink carrier and goes "Alrighty, heres that, hope it helps the cotton mouth". We all looked at each other, and just fucking died, I laughed so hard I couldn't breath. So we chow down and all is good.

After we pull out of McDonalds, we still have no idea where we are, and forgot to ask, so we keep driving, and I swear to god we were driving through the kind of country you take a body to bury it. Endless trees, like a house every mile, and no street lights or traffic. Go down this huge hill, wind through a valley for a bit, and start coming up the top of the other side. At the crest of the hill we can see really, really, bright light, so I go "Sweet, looks like a big down over this hill with all this light". As we crest the hill, I see the most amazing sight ever. Christmas lights on every thing that a christmas light could possibly be put on. Theres a little, cozy, awesome looking town, it looked like one of those towns you see that they build models of to set in the middle of one of those giant train sets that cost thousands of dollars. I swear to god it looked light something right out of my childhood fantasies, something like you would see on those cartoons they play around Christmas. It had a little general store, everything looked like the town was eaither just built, or has been kept immaculate, they even had a little home made ice cream shop on one corner (it was closed :mad: ). So we spent about a half hour driving around ever inch of this town, smoking another blunt, and just looking at the lights.

After that we kept driving in the direction we came from, and FINALLY found a freeway. By the time we got to the freeway and saw some familiar road signs, we realized we were about two hours from the school. :eek: By the time we got back, we had missed class, the parking lot was empty except for our cars we left there when we piled into my friends car to take a ride. I think we were gone for about 5 hours, but it sure didn't seem that long. It was one of the best experiences ever, I had so much fun, I'm looking forward to grabbing a fat sack, hopping in the car with my friends, and just driving until I get lost again. Trying to find your way while lost and faded, is so much fun, especially with a car full of your buddies, and some great music. The only bad thing, is I have absolutely no idea how to get back to Christmas Town. :( Who knows, maybe it was just a "mirage" and it never really existed at all! Haha, peace guys, thanks for reading!

:smoking:

2. 5 blunts in 20 minutes sounds like bullshit to me

3. SWIM eh? you sure it wasn't you? imma bust your ass

seriously dude, you can just say it was you that smoked those 5 blunts

even if you didn't

4. Where do you get twenty minutes from? I said we were lost for almost 5 hours.....

My friend was driving, I was shotgun, and two more buddies were in the back seat, we all smoked the blunts I rolled! :D

5. Yeah what the fuck is this SWIM thing...It's November, I'm not going swimming anywhere

6. it's this dumb-ass internet phrase that means "Someone Who Isn't Me"

l377 ub3r hax0rz think that if they use SWIM instead of "Me" that law enforcement can't bust them for something illegal they say online

7. good read. btw 5 blunts in 20 mins can't be that hard.

8. sounds like a pretty awesome time :smoking:

9. I think he was being sarcastic...

And I believe that he was only using 'SWIM' to refer to the guy who said '"uhhh, where are we?"', not the whole story.

But anyway, nice story, next time you do it try and find the Christmas town again, and make sure you are in the Christmas months!

10. Well, we all piled into the car, tried to follow the land mark we remembered, and just ended up getting lost again and never found christmastown! Bah, well, we all agreed to find it before christmas is over! Also, yes, swim was meant to be used to describe the person driving, I could give a shit about what I say on the internet.

:smoking:

11. That chill, lets do that this weekend, you and me.

12. Sounds like you guys went on an epic journey keep us posted if you find it again.

13. Do you live in ohio! :smoking: