Lost in life....

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbSamurai300, Apr 12, 2012.

1. I feel so confused for some reason. I have NO idea what i want to do with my life. You all have probably heard this over and over but here it is again. Life is so confusing to me. I always try to find something that i feel passionate about so i can pursue it as a career but the interest just seems to kinda fade away and ill move on to the next thing only to have that interest fade away as well. I just want to figure out myself already. I dont know whata i love to do, i dont have any hobbies or anything. Im just a guy that smoked weed. Makes me feel like giving up on this so called life (no, im not thinking suicide -____-) but deep down i know theres something im meant to do and live for. anyways.....can you all give me some tips/info on ways to get rid of this mindstate? what should i do to feel better about life? i know im probably gonna get like 2 replies but oh well, its worth the try. lol

2. *knock knock* anyone there? lol

3. doing anything is better than doing nothing, mayne.

4. #4 Plasma, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    Honestly, we can't tell you how to change this mindset. This is something deep within your yourself that you have to find. Don't be worried about finding your passion/career things like this fall into place by themselves in good time. It sounds like you're just unclear about what will happen in the future and it's good to be reluctant to step into something for the rest of your life. Yet, when it happens you'll know what is best for yourself. You can do anything man, the world is your oyster. Life is what you make it, and can be compared to Karma. You think positively and everything around you is in a new light. You think poorly and even the most enjoyable experiences you could achieve won't live up to the potential that you've hoped. In my life I've wanted to do so many things, did I accomplish them? No, but do I let that hold me back from what I want to do currently? Of course not! Why would I? That's like never looking for love because you think you don't deserve it.

TLDR; Only you can solve your confusion. The world is your oyster, carpe diem!

Sorry if my post just repeated itself constantly, I don't know what else to say haha! Best of luck, just don't think about it so much and just find something you enjoy doing.. You like smoking? Learn EVERYTHING you can about the Mary. Become the worlds best grower!? Everything is possible!

Edit: Also, knowledge is power! I hate reading but every week I get a new book. Probably one of the smartest things I've done in my life.. 10 years later, probably 100 books finished.. Absolutely fucking worth it! Just better yourself as a person, become a man of many trades!

5. Fine, he won't bump his own thread so I will! Lets get this guy some advice!

6. find your own way. figure something out.