"Lost" dinner party at our house tonight!

Discussion in 'General' started by CurtChronic, May 24, 2010.

1. My wife is making Lost themed food for the finale tonight, including BBQ wild boar (also known as BBQ pulled pork), fish biscuits (cookies that look like the fish biscuits from the polar bear cages), and Key "Linus" Pie.

She put Dharma labels on everything, including the beer, TP, walls, computer, doors and more.

haha, kind of funny and a good excuse to have friends over for dinner and drinks.

2. What are Dharma lables?

3. I'm not into Lost. But that actually sounds pretty damn fun. I'd go if I was invited.

Have fun with that man. :).

Enjoy the finale!

4. If you watch Lost you'd know that the Dharma Initiative have their own supplies and food items with their labels on them. This is what my wife has sort of recreated.

Thanks, Ras. :cool:

5. So like this but with Lost?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWywy1LCnhA]YouTube - Yes man Harry Potter scene[/ame]

6. cant wait to watch it on blu-ray when it comes out i hate commecials and i dont wanna record it XD so i gotta wait till chrismas

7. can I come to your house? I'm sitting in my parents basement alone bouncing on an exercise ball and watching the pre-show. oh and I'm eating casserole.