Lost cause?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by frostedskunk, Jan 3, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

I over watered these two plants , as I was adjusting the PH for my garden and I am wondering IF they are a lost cause or not watering them for a while and they will spring back to life. The PH is 6.1 now on both, but definitely over watered and I would appreciate any opinions on this matter ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. are you sure you didn't fuck them up with the ph adjustment ?
    if anything the leaves look like from an under watered plant , but your soil looks moist

3. either way flush each pot with 5 gallons of tap water

4. They look underwatered now, did you water them since last time? If not I would give them a very small amount of water and see how they react after a few hours. Maybe even give them a water and aloe foliar (or just water if you don't have aloe).
    DO NOT FLUSH THE SOIL! , if there is still root rot flushing will kill them...

• Like Like x 1
  5. A good way to kill his plants...

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 frostedskunk, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Ok I will add a lil tap water and add more if needed , as the LBC water has been known to kill, but I will keep y'all posted what happens?

7. who said there was root rot ?

8. flushing is a good way to clean soil of excess nutes

9. Dickie fickle I might have messed them up with lime, as that's what I used and so I might have lost acouple.. It wouldn't be the worst thing in my life, as I got medical appointments the next couple days and other stuff I don't care to talk about. I appreciate everyone's input

10. I am gonna flush one and just add some tap water to other, but no flush

11. This is the experiment on how to deal with too much lime in soil and plants are over watered?

12. This is a follow up post, he did overwater them about a week ago.
    Why do you think there is access nutrients in the soil?? There is no evidence of nutrient burn so I really don't understand why you are advising him to flush...a practice that should almost never be done in soil regardless.

• Like Like x 2
  13. What is LBC water?
    Again I don't think lime is your issue here, there is no evidence of either nute burn nor ph imbalance. I think your soil is fine you are just recovering from overwater. Go ahead and flush away but I would advise against it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Exactly what KIND of lime?

I've grown stuff in pure limestone before, is the reason I ask.

Wet

• Like Like x 1
  16. actually i am confusing OP with someone else that posted about overwatered plants, my bad.

regardless i stand by what i said they dont look like they have PH issues, or nutrient burn issues. i would just water them normally and observe.

17. Actuallly, he did post about a week ago (5.0 pH and micros), and the plants looked fine. We both commented on it.

Damn sure wasn't the lime he had a pic of. Looks like they got douched with something.

Wet

• Like Like x 1
  18. yeah someone else posted with overwatered plants i thought it was OP.

19. Girl Scout Cookie clone I paid $15 for and was almost a half foot tall, as now it's so much bigger and didn't get to clone or harvest. That limestone is the worst decision I have made in a minute

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]

20. If you want to ruin your garden/life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]