Lost Blades And Name Changes

Discussion in 'General' started by Pickle McSmurf, May 21, 2013.

1. fluffykush was just silly. but now I kind of miss it.

2. My name is still technically the same, except reflects how much of a fancy ass I am.  :laughing: 

3. my name will always be the same. lol and this is my avatar. no one else can have it. 

4. SassyMelassy 4lyf!

The thing I hate about all these people using symbols in their names is that I can't @KenjaminK anymore. If I want to mention you, I've gotta go find a post because god knows I'm not going to remember all those symbols and go grab them from the character map. :p 

You're all inconveniencing me!! :laughing: 

6. Also, I think you can only change it once a year.... just an FYI... unless you're a paid member, then I think you get more... not exactly sure. 

7. I'm considering a name change. I was super stoned when I picked this name, plus I never thought I would be around this long.

8. I thought about hijacking my own nickname but never did it :)

9. Are we ever going to get notifications for @Mentions? They're not very useful until we do anyway...  :p Sorry for the inconvenience anyway. Just assume I'm subbed to a thread if I've posted in it and will see your @[member="ken"] anyway.  ;) 

I'll change my name and you can be junkiedays. ;)

11. My actual nick all around is on my User Title 

So if someone changes their name, their previous name becomes available?

It seems , just tested

But original nick names are not changing. They are same as before. 

14. #34 *guest, May 21, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013

I have no idea, I was just messing around. I'm assuming not though. :p

EDIT: Nevermind, ninja'd! 

Bad Lizard , Bad bad bad 

16. I'm pretty sure you can change it in the settings. Lol I did and I get notifications when I'm mentioned now. 

17. I only did it to fuck around...my obsession with vanilla earned me that nickname by a blade here. Now idk if to go back or not. It's kind of like a clean slate, ya know?

18. Welker 420 for lifffe

19. Ill always keep my name the same.....Especially now....wouldnt want to confuse anyone...