Lost and found

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ForTOoh, Oct 29, 2008.

1. So the other night me and my buddy killed off the rest of my sac. The next morning we woke up and were craving a good wake and bake, so we made the tough decision to scrape some resin.

After getting all the res out of his pipe we could, we needed a lighter. Looked all over the house... to no avail. Then I remembered my couch, it's notorious for gobbling things up. So we look in there and...yes! there it is. But as i pulled it out my friend said "wait!" and his hand grabbed under the couch... pulling out a freshly wrapped 2 gram bag.:hello:

We were jumping around the room like little kids on christmas morning, needless to say we were extremely happy.

So my question is... have you ever stumbled across or found some buds, and how much?

2. I was in a similar position, except I wasn't looking. I needed to borrow a pair of my friends pants, and I remember reaching into my pocket, only to find a baggy with a HUGE dank bud in it. I was like :rolleyes: finders keepers?:smoke:

3. usually when i buy in a large amount ill take an eighth and hide it somewhere in my room
    then time passes and i forget about it until i stumble upon it later
    the joy ensues!

4. i was walking to my dorm from class on a fucking cold ass day. i was spacing and i just kept walking straight, eventually off the path. eventually i hit a hard object, looked down, and there was a $20 just sitting there.

i was fucking pumped. that was the same day i went to a vending machine and got 4 twix bars for the price of 1!

oh what a joyous day THAT was!

5. haha hell yeah. I try to keep little emergency stashes around, they never seem to be there for very long though :smoke:

6. i found a bowl of some dankkk ass weed jus like a second ago inside my dutch box. nothin like 2 grams tho!:p

7. Me and my buddies were bummin around at a friend's house and we were leaving and we had a full car. I started to put some shit into the truck and as soon as i opened the truck, i saw a bag. Before i even noticed what was in the bag my heart dropped and said i said no way. I looked and there was a full dime of danks :D that was a good day