Lost a good friend Monday :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Kool, Sep 28, 2006.

1. A good friend of mine passed away after a long fight holding onto his life after a severe car wreck this past monday,Id like to ask every one to blaze a bowl for him and his 14yo Daughter :(

R.I.P Brother

2. My next bowl of cotton candy goes out to your friend man, im real sorry to hear that.

3. I wish you and his family all the best, I could never imagine going through something like that.

4. It saddens me to see a fallen grower and long time suporter of the cause just wiped out by some fucktard rich little basterd drinking and showing off for his GF...sad part is the other 2 people in the other car made it out with 1 broken arm (driver) and a slight head fracture (neather were life threatning)

5. Fuck man im so sorry to hear that

6. RIP, thoughts are with all effected by this. My next bowl is for him and his daughter.

7. Thanks guys, Im selling off over a pound of my stash and giving the profit to his wife and daughter...it just sux to see a good man pass away.

8. your a good man for doing that.

RIP. and my condolences go to his family and you.

This blunt is for him.

9. Sorry to hear :-( I'm bone dry right now but next bowl I smoke is in his honor
    Its always the innocent who get hurt, not the ones driving drunk, its sad

10. oh man :< i know what its like to lose a friend like that, sucks dick, you got my condolences mate :)

11. Horrible, man. best wishes to his wife and daughter.

12. I lost one of my good friends last winter to a car wreck. I feel your pain man, and my next bowl will be dedicated to him and his family.

13. damn i am extremly sorry to hear that, im burnin' tommorow, and i'll dedicate that to ur friend and his daughter, i give u and his family my best wishes....may he rest in peace and keep on token in the afterlife .....gl

14. i'm so so sorry.
    the next bowl i smoke will be in his honor.

:[[

15. Thanks guy's, i showed his wife the post (daughter is to young to know what her daddy was growing in the basement:rolleyes: ) Good news is i got a legal team to take the case and it looks like my boys family is in line for a good size check from the retards family, it wont take the pain away but it will help his daughter get into a good college!

16. when i first saw this thread i thought it was about the car accident that happened in my area this last monday. an 18 year old was killed after he flipped his car, he had 2 girl passangers. one was a good friend and is still in critical condition right now in the hospital... so i feel yeah. :(