Lost a fight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by itsofficial, Oct 21, 2013.

1. I'm more of a lover not a fighter but got in one this weekend in the bathroom at a bar. Someone said something I couldn't hold back about we pushed each other and he landed some punches then his buddy also jumped in. I wasn't injured badly, and I'm glad I said something but I'm really struggling to get over it. I mean the guy was definitely bigger than me so it makes me feel a little better, but not much. Trying to focus on positives I can take from it...

• Like Like x 4
  2. Yea shit happens my brotha. you just gotta learn from it and move on.

stay chieffin my brotha

3. #3 The Incredible, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
    His buddy jumped in? Fuck that, he's a pussy

4. This all happened in a restroom? I'm curious what was said that you couldn't hold back.

5. you did well, they were cowards, you can hold yourself above them

6. "You gotta small pecker" - Guy standing next to OP at the urinal

7. "sweet dick bro"

but for real.. we all get the hands at least once in our life.. nothin to feel bad about

8. Oh well.

Learn to walk away when you feel that angry in future, I used to lash out at anyone that pushed me too far, I still get just as riled up now but I learn to walk away and contain the anger. Not worth getting your head stamped on or accidently fucking someone up quite bad.

Last scrap I had was with my dad 4 years ago funnily enough, before that was about 15. It's okay when your a school kid though as you aren't exactly going to do much damage are you.

9. Dont square up vs people bigger than you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmigYE5hbK0

10. your first lesson is that you shouldnt have allowed him control over your emotions to the point where you pushed him. avoid physical confrontation at all costs. your "man-hood" isnt worth ending up getting your head kicked like a soccer ball on worldstar. you never know who doesnt give a shit about going to jail.

11. you bitch

I'm just kidding

you'll be fine.

That's bad advice IMO. Almost as bad as Jesus' turn the other cheek.

Fight for what you believe in.

Yes, but if you're clever enough, words can be more painful than punches...;)

14. #14 lazytoker, Oct 21, 2013

I agree. But what I quoted said to just walk away. Not use words

And good luck just using words to me in person. It will end with more than just words no doubt.

Hmm each to their own, I know someone that was involved in a fight where someone died from one punch. Fuck that shit it ain't worth doing time for some clown you don't even know. At least go down for something worth while!

I did used to have quite a similar opinion to you though. As I grew up I realized it'd never be worth it, I'd only fight back in defense now and I'd try walk away prior to that, It doesn't make you a hard man to stand your ground, it makes you an idiot.

16. #16 IgnorantFool, Oct 21, 2013

Maybe...but I have a couple of things going for me...I'm not half bad with words, and I'm a not insubstantial 6'7"...

17. #17 lazytoker, Oct 21, 2013

I'm probably older than you. I've also never started a physical fight. But I'm very good at making the other person hit me first ;)

But I'd never just walk away. That's being a straight up pussy no matter what species of animal you are.

Well suck me sideways, I would be clever enough to NOT have to fight you. lol

19. #19 Adam182, Oct 21, 2013

When I say grown up I don't mean physical age I mean mental age, All depends on how mature you are and if you're a responsible adult or not.

Words don't mean shit, you could sit nose to nose calling me every name under the sun and I'd just laugh at your immaturity.

20. I fought my ex's ex cause he called her trash...

Bitch was trash lesson learned