Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loss Of Appetite

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DeadChimp, Jul 7, 2003.

1. I've been having a loss of appetite recently, I noticed the problem around early spring when I couldn't afford enough pot to keep up my heavy smoking habit.

When I'm sober, I have little to no appetite. I'll wake up in the morning/early afternoon, go about my day, and only eat a sandwich or something light before bed. I still feel hunger, but the idea of eating food sometimes seems disgusting. I'll go to make something, but the idea of it makes me want to vomit.

Smoke a bowl or two, and I could eat all day...

It's been a lot better during this dry spell, but I still have very little appetite. I don't see it as a serious problem, most people pay for pills that suppress their appetite, and I'm losing weight without exercise, so it's not all bad.

Anyone else ever experience this?

2. My friend is just like that... he like hardly eats unless hes high. Im so jealous me trying to lose weight and he does nothing and stays skinny.

3. yep thats me.. but I can always force myself to eat something.. it just comes easier when i'm stoned... i used to be on add pills and when my parents figured out I was abusing/selling them, they stopped filling the script.. but I never gained my appitite back.. i've lost about 20 pounds.. I used to be 170 now i'm in 150.. its kinda cool, but it scares me sometimes knowing I've done nothing but not eat to be like this.. no excersize and all that shit.. but oh well... later on

4. im a scrawney lil runt. always have been ever since a todler. the problem stated getting worse when i hit puberty and started growing far more than i shoulda been eating for... then to top it of, i got a Dr Pepper addiction that accelerated out of control for a while, leaving me stripped bare of what little appetite i had left and didnt do to much for my stomach either.

when i started smoking cannabis regularly was when i noticed i could actually stop loosing weight and even gain a little from time to time.

i nearly always get set back a little when i stop smoking for whatever reason. but now that i've stopped growing i think the problems starting to level of. i still have the appetite of an anorexic weasle tho. but still, weed is the only thing thats kept me here.

5. Damnit! I simply can't kick off all this weight. I weigh 235 right now, and wish I could just not eat. The only way I can lose weight is to get stoned, get the muncies like mad and ignore the fuck out of them. That way my metabolism is sped up, but I'm not ingesting any calories.