Losing Virginity

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by yolevu, Jan 13, 2011.

1. I'm 21 and a virgin... I don't really mind at all, however i'm really curious about sex and would like to have it. I was wondering what you all think though... wait until it is with someone who means something special, or just go for it and lose it? I know a girl who is pretty tight and definitely into me, so i'm trying to decide what to do.......

2. well.. is she a virgin to, id say lose it to a virgin aswell.. personally, id want it to be with a special girl [not special as in special-ed tho]

3. i used to think i wanted to wait for the perfect person. but then i figured if i could make someone happy by having sex with me that's perfect enough for me. although i'm not lowing my standards so i'm still looking but what i'm saying is i used to want to be in a relationship but that's not what i want anymore.

4. I highly recomend waiting for someone that means something to you. It's something you're going to remember for the rest of your life.

5. #5 Aquazero, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    Well wait if you want, but rest assured when you do it you're gonna want to keep doing it haha

And ya I waited til I really cared about her to so it was worth it

6. 20 and a virgin here too. I'd like to wait for it to be with someone I really care about, but anything can happen.

7. There is nothing special about having sex for the first time. You're going to have plenty of sex in your life. You're just starting late. Don't be ashamed and have sex whenever you want to (provided you've found yourself a willing partner).

I'm beginning to think that the whole concept of virginity is kind of stupid.

8. #8 million, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    I'm with Makizushi. Having sex for the first time is made out to be this magical disney channel type of experience. Don't get me wrong, it can be amazing and everything but overall it's just sex. Like Makizushi saidm you're gonna have plenty of it. Some of it will be great, some will suck. Don't over think it if you feel ready go for it.

9. i thought it was supposed to be a magical disney type experience..:(

10. Only with girls called Million!:devious:

11. Its really not all fairies and happiness. I lost mine on my 17th birthday and was heavily intoxicated on alcohol (another reason not to drink, bleh)

I would have waited for a bit longer, but not for a specific person. Sex is a vital part of any relationship. You don't need to have a girl you're planning on being with forever, but you don't want a slut either. Just someone who'd understand how you'd feel.

Btw, sex is the shit buddy.

12. ummm sex is the shit and life isnt a guarantee sooo i would say fuck waiting for the special one fuck wat you can when you can so when you do find someone "special" youre not a nervous shit who cant get it up or last long but thats just how i think

13. If she's into you and she's not below your standards then got for it but be safe and uhhh don't have it in your uncle's RV...yeahhhh

14. Chances are you aren't going to spend the rest of your life with the person you lose your virginity to. Personally, I'd get some practice before I get into a relationship, because for me, bad sex is a deal breaker.
    Maybe you could find a woman who can tutor you on the art of lovemaking.... then you find the one you want forever, work your magic and voila, she'll be putty in your hands....
    Just a thought.

15. so.. umm.. you know i was thinking.. :ey:

16. It`s totally up to you who you want to lose your virginity to! Some people feel it`s something that they want to cherish with someone they really love and some people see it as just something both men and women enjoy, so why not get together and enjoy? I don't think either is wrong, it's just an opinion and both sides are credible. It's up to you what you feel is right or what you're ready for! :)
    I lost my virginity at a young age and about a year later I was in a serious relationship where I took his virginity, and I wished I had've saved mine for him.
    Now, I don't really care because it was just so long ago that it doesn't mean anything to me when I lost it or with who, I just care where I am right now. :)