Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Losing Smoking Friends

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ArtesiaBuds, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Well this summer i met 4 people that soon became to be one of my closest friends. These were the kind of people i would go out and party and smoke (only hash, its europe) till 4 in the morning at partys and raves and shit. Now the vacation is done and i have to return back to my normal life in L.A. and i always have those memories of those 4 close friends, and always wishing to myself i could go back in time and relive some of those great memories. Its hard not being able to chill with them anymore but they sure will be remembered till the next time i got to europe.

2. At least you have positive memories to look back on. But it isn't a pleasant experience when you get close and comfortable with people and then you all end up living quite a distance apart. But I'm glad you had a good time in Europe. I'm jealous..........maybe one of these days I can afford to go!!!!!!!

3. Same situation with me, I went to Germany for 3 weeks and I made some great buds. Luckily I have a number of smoking buds back home and although the seperation was hard, it wasn't that hard becasue I knew I had friends waiting home. We still keep in touch and plan on seeing each other again soon.

Excitement, Germany Rules! Beer over there rules, try the Lowenbrau, go to Munich go to the beer gardens, best time of my life right there.

peace

4. Yup i feel all your guys pain, and its hard not being able to live those memories of having the best times of your life. I bet losing a smoking friend to a death must be much more painful thats why you gotta live the marijuana with the friends to the fullest.

5. i've gone through the same. i have soooo many good memories and wished so many times i could go back. even now,years later. it sucks, but at the same time such good experiences. i hope u get to see them again and have more smokin and partyin memories.