Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Losing High In Shower

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by needflhigh, Mar 6, 2009.

1. So here is a questions to all of you, It seems that when I shower after smoking I seem to lose a little be of my high. Does anyone else get the same effect?

2. Hmm thats strange because i feel taking a shower after smoking is not only very enjoyable and relaxing it doesnt lessen my high at all.

3. Some do some don't. I usually lose my high tho

4. My friend says he loses his high when he showers...but I think it's a great feeling getting BLITZED and showering..guess it depends on the person..

try not thinking about losing your high when showering and it might work..its all in the mind

5. This is one that i believe varies greatly from person to person, my friend would make it a habit to shower 1st thing during the day so he could smoke out and not worry about having to shower because he loses his high everytime. I think its a mental thing quite personally.

6. the high temperature of the water make ur veins larger and ur blood pressure lower , so the thc flux in ur body is slowed down , IMO

7. I originally thought it could have been mental, but it just is not the same and I kind of ruled that out, and my wife seems to get the same way, I could buy the whole veins and steam thought.

8. So what is it exactly?

The temperature and the steam and all that? Because sometimes, especially after smoking a few fat blunts the smell is ALL over me, and if I got to be somewhere right away, I like taking a quick shower just to be fresh.

How would taking COLD showers affect the high?

9. Anytime I am in water while I'm high (or any senses are stimulated while high) I always, ALWAYS loose some if not all of the high.

10. Ooh that would kill my buzz just by being cold! lol. Cold showers feel terrible...unless its a hot bitch of a day.

I love showering high, but sometimes I forget to do things, like I'll only shave one leg...

Random fact;; you should shower with hot water to open your pores and disinfect the body, then swith it to cold water to wash your hair and face. The cold water snaps your pores shut in an instant preventing dirt to get into the open pores, and it stops your skin and hair from drying out as much as with the hot water :)

Im quite interested inthe mechanics of showering haha