Loosing the magic spot

Discussion in 'General' started by smokebear, Aug 6, 2009.

1. I burn through oz in about a month, 4 to 6 weeks, good regular $80 on average stuff. When I first started I remember 1 joint making me go lay down on the couch thinking I'm going to die from overdoze. Then I remember times when I'd lay down and be scared because demons were all over in the dark. Today, it's not the same. 1 joint does not knock me out. Nor two, nor three, nor four. Not even a crippi blunt totally fucks me up anymore. Today it's like I smoked, initial high is ok, it lasts about 40 minutes, then it goes away. And even for the first 40 minutes, it just gets me high, but my body and mind is not overwhelmed by it.

I got scared this time. I bought an oz and smoked it for 1 and a half weeks, and now it's time to get another oz. But the high that I got out of this oz is not worth it.

So what do I do? Step up to baby crippi or stop for a while? For how long do I have to stop to regain the magic? Can I ever go to that first time I smoked weed and thought I'll od?

2. stop smoking so much.

slow your shit down, man.

3. You'll never get the magic of when you first started smoking ever again. It's like that with all drugs, its called chasing the dragon. You'll be able to get higher with less, but you'll never get that blown away feeling again.

4. How often should I smoke?

5. i dont know, but less than you are now if you aint etting high off a good amount.

you need to build up a tolerance again or be sober long enough to recognize a high.

6. Man I smoke from two to a dozen times a day with my brothers and friends, I use too be able to smoke mids and get high, not Its two or three bowls of mids too get a buzz, and only chronic REALLY gets me faded these days. What you need too do is just take a T-break for a couple weeks and let your body get all the THC out of your system, when you come back to smoke again the high will be majorly intense, but sadly you will never be able too have a "First Burn" again.

7. Switch strains up, or stop smoking for like a month

8. You should consider taking a break for a few months. I recently had to quit for few months and now 2 hits of some mids gets me extremely high. Just as high as the first time I ever toked. I was a daily smoker(1-2g's a day) and I wouldn't even get high anymore, now I get lifted like no other lol.

So yeah, take a break for a while, I know it sucks but it will be worth it in the end.

9. Take breaks. I usually smoke about 3 weeks straight and then take 1 week off. It helps you get blasted off like no weed.

As of right now I'm such a lightweight that a dime could last me 3 or 4 days of smoking.

10. Im taking MMA right now, and had to quit smoking weed for a drug test. I've been going to the gym everyday for the past like 2 weeks and doing everything from running to barbells to rows and everything inbetween.

I JUST smoked a joint with my friend, he is takin' off for 2 months and wanted to blaze with everyone, so him and his gf came over and blazed a joint with me, keeping in mind this was a .7 joint at best, between 3 people, and i am HIGH AS FUCK.

Just take a t-break and make an effort to get all that THC outta ur system and you'll be all goods.