Loosin Virginity

Discussion in 'General' started by EPtoker76mc96, Aug 6, 2012.

1. did u not notice that for the first several seasons most of the jokes he made were about the fact he was a virgin

2. This is true lol. All of my friends fuckin think I am Eric Forman lol

3. You ever lose your V card, op? :laughing:

4. Lmao why do you feel it's some kind of obligation to lose your virginity just because everyone around you has? That's how lil dudes get AIDS, like that movie KIDS. Lol

5. There are many ways to lose your virginity, but I find chloroform and duct tape is by far the most effective :cool:

6. Find a girl who likes ganja, smoke said ganja, go to your bed

7. this aswell

8. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']1. Go to a party
    2. get drunk.
    3. Spit game
    4. Hook up with hot girl

Rinse and repeat until you get one in bed.[/quote]

Truth lies in the first post.

9. In NY a lot of the kids from my old high school were turning 19 as seniors and turning 18 junior year, so don't rag on him

10. #130 EPtoker76mc96, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    [quote name='"yankee1227"']You ever lose your V card, op? :laughing:[/quote]

My man I got real close down the shore but there was toooo much bitchin on the bitches part. But schools starting next week so there's prob gonna be alot of parties and a whole new wave of bitties comin in so well see how that goes

11. [quote name='"Rashid"']Lmao why do you feel it's some kind of obligation to lose your virginity just because everyone around you has? That's how lil dudes get AIDS, like that movie KIDS. Lol[/quote]

The Movie KIDS was DOPE!

12. [quote name='"Rashid"']Lmao why do you feel it's some kind of obligation to lose your virginity just because everyone around you has? That's how lil dudes get AIDS, like that movie KIDS. Lol[/quote]

Ain't tryin to go out like my man Eazy E

13. blackpeoplemeet.com

gud luck

14. Just buy a hooker.