Loosin Virginity

Discussion in 'General' started by EPtoker76mc96, Aug 6, 2012.

1. #1 EPtoker76mc96, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Need to loose the v card STAT! Goin into 11th grade(but DEFFINATLEY 18 )
    seems like everyone in my grade has gotten it in already n I'm feelin left out as shit! need help!
    Thought i'de refer to my fellow stoners who have managed to pull off this task.

2. 1. Go to a party
    2. get drunk.
    3. Spit game
    4. Hook up with hot girl

Rinse and repeat until you get one in bed.

3. You would never see a thread like this started by a girl. The world we live in. Ugh. Lol

4. Lol, 18? Sure.

5. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']1. Go to a party
    2. get drunk.
    3. Spit game
    4. Hook up with hot girl

Rinse and repeat until you get one in bed.[/quote]

Honestly.... this!

6. Get a girl drunk sweet talk her fuck her.

7. I was only 17 when i graduated and your 18 going into 11th?
    Held back?

8. Pocket pussy

9. Kid has to be like 16, 17 max if you haven't even hit 11th grade yet lol

But like others said, goto a party and get drunk. Find drunk bitches. Fuck said drunk bitches.

Mission complete.

Or just get a girlfriend so you have guaranteed poon whenever you're in need.

10. Go pick up a hooker?

11. [quote name='"dishin reg"']Kid has to be like 16, 17 max if you haven't even hit 11th grade yet lol

But like others said, goto a party and get drunk. Find drunk bitches. Fuck said drunk bitches.

Mission complete.

Or just get a girlfriend so you have guaranteed poon whenever you're in need.[/quote]

Yeah I know dude but the burbs have been dry as shit on bangers this summer n it blows cuz thts how I was planning on doing it

12. [quote name='"BurningPlague"']You would never see a thread like this started by a girl. The world we live in. Ugh. Lol[/quote]

Right dude??

13. Tell her how you feel.:love:

haha..
    Just go to a party. Have a few brewskies. Pick one out and cross your fingers. haha. :cool:

14. i know getting drunk and fucking whoever you see first sounds right, but it's really not the best thing to do to lose your v card. i know i'm not you, and i'm not trying to make your decisions for you.

but the best thing to do is find a girl you actually care about and try to get a relationship with her. someone you actually love. you don't know how many people i know who have lost their virginity while drunk, and regret it to this day because they never talked to the girl after that night.

and if you do, please don't be an asshole. try to care for her, even if it is a one night stand.

ya lil' whipper snapper.

15. get a girlfriend, or find a random hs slut at a party get wasted and smash, no shame.

16. theres a thread dedicated to vcards.......and also i already lost my vcard but when I meet the right girl, i plan on renewing my vcard just for her

17. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']i know getting drunk and fucking whoever you see first sounds right, but it's really not the best thing to do to lose your v card. i know i'm not you, and i'm not trying to make your decisions for you.

but the best thing to do is find a girl you actually care about and try to get a relationship with her. someone you actually love. you don't know how many people i know who have lost their virginity while drunk, and regret it to this day because they never talked to the girl after that night.

and if you do, please don't be an asshole. try to care for her, even if it is a one night stand.

ya lil' whipper snapper.[/quote]

Aite man I supose I can respect that. I'll keep that in mind when this shit goes down

18. lol man....i think you should save your virginity real shit...i lost my virginity to a whore right after her i met my ex and i wish i would have saved this first vaginal entrance for someone whos calls ill return...thats just me.

19. but yea basically..party...drunk bitch...pull out sausage.

20. All you gotta do is watch American Pie bro.