Loosin Virginity

Discussion in 'General' started by EPtoker76mc96, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I never understood the point of these threads.

2. ....I honestly think people should have to show a credit card or Diploma to get on this site.

I was old for my grade and wasn't 18 "going into" my sophomore year.

But to lose your virginity.. well, ho hum, if you can't figure that one out I guess you'll never know. It's pretty natural.

3. Think about it this way, if you can keep your purity until 30 you'll become a wizard. Wouldn't that be cool?

4. Its not even that hard, alcohol practically does all the work for you.

5. The slut at a party idea is the best. But nothing beats a nice girl you could fuck at will.

6. #106 EPtoker76mc96, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    [quote name='"Spaced"']....I honestly think people should have to show a credit card or Diploma to get on this site.

I was old for my grade and wasn't 18 "going into" my sophomore year.

But to lose your virginity.. well, ho hum, if you can't figure that one out I guess you'll never know. It's pretty natural.[/quote]

Stfu pussy

Name calling/ Disrespect is not allowed here. Mat369

7. I caught a std from fucking a random young ho when i was drunk....since then i just decided not to have sex until im married im not tryna go out like eazy e ...sex isnt that important ...fuck stds & child support.

8. Dude...I'm a 26 year old female virgin. I went through the NEED TO GET LAID NAO phase. It's called hormones. They do that.

My point it, if it's gonna happen, and when it happens, it needs to be "natural." As a woman, I'm not really impressed with the "fuck a drunk girl" strategy that seems to popular among immature adolescent men these days.

Thank's, men! We women really just love being taken advantage of when we are completely shitfaced! Afterall, we only exist to give your dick something to go into, right? Fuckers.

Remember kid, you're a human being. Women are human beings to. As human beings, there's a way we like to be treated, and there are ways that make us feel like animals when we're treated less than what a human deserves.

Go make friends. Meet girls. Get to know them as people and as friends. You might one day agree, while sober, to sleep together and have sex. Don't be that 32 year old asshole bragging to his friends about "Yeah...my first time I was drunk and I got some drunk chick to take me."

I'm not about to try and be "that person", but honestly, your sexual success does not determine your actual success as a person. If you don't get laid for another few years, big whoop. There are a lot of stupid and useless folks having lots of sex (see Maury Povich Show) but that doesn't amount to anything in the long run.

9. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Get inlove with your first girl and lose the next 2 or 3 years of your life.
    I didnt lose my virginity to someone i cared about, and dont regret it...after that sex has been amazing. no strings attached.

10. act like a dickhead we seceretly love it ;)

11. Lol I graduated a year early(11th grade) and had just turned 17 2 days before.

12. What happened to morals? I know we are not 1 partner creatures but.. I don't know the attitude is towards the young people that they need to get laid right away. Babys having babys because they think it's all fun and games to get really drunk and not wear protection. I'm sure there are a lot of men out there that wish they didn't just give into the urge the first time with some random strange. Virginity does mean something and you aren't a lesser person for having it. If anything it shows you're more dedicated to yourself and aren't a big pussy to fall into peer pressure. I'm sure I'll get torn apart for saying that but.. Actually like the person you first sleep with. Don't necessarily fall in love because you're so young and that will probably lead to nothing but heart-ache but.. Don't just go out and bang for your ego. Also, I don't think you're 18. :)

13. I graduated when i was 18 and wasn't held back a year. My closest friend in school was 21 in year 11.

14. was he retarded?

15. find a drunk slut at party. but get drunk first cuz u dont wanna be the guy who took advantage of a drunk chick...

16. Chloroform works wonders.

17. [quote name='"4Ridgemont4"']What happened to morals? I know we are not 1 partner creatures but.. I don't know the attitude is towards the young people that they need to get laid right away. Babys having babys because they think it's all fun and games to get really drunk and not wear protection. I'm sure there are a lot of men out there that wish they didn't just give into the urge the first time with some random strange. Virginity does mean something and you aren't a lesser person for having it. If anything it shows you're more dedicated to yourself and aren't a big pussy to fall into peer pressure. I'm sure I'll get torn apart for saying that but.. Actually like the person you first sleep with. Don't necessarily fall in love because you're so young and that will probably lead to nothing but heart-ache but.. Don't just go out and bang for your ego. Also, I don't think you're 18. :)[/quote]

Yah see it's not that I'm trying to not cave into the temptation, I'm really tryin to get in there lol n you can be assured I will be equipped with all necissary protection as I do not want to be havin some prom night babies lol

18. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']act like a dickhead we seceretly love it ;)[/quote]

I've noticed that lol I'm like a nice guy and what not but I have friends who are straight disrespectful to women and still manage to score like WTF is good with that?!

19. I like how your profile picture's of eric forman. oh the irony.

20. [quote name='"BudDistrict"']I like how your profile picture's of eric forman. oh the irony.[/quote]

WTF is the irony in that?