Loosin Virginity

Discussion in 'General' started by EPtoker76mc96, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Even if you made the thread, it's still a public forum. Don't expect anyone to 'get out'. It's an open discussion.

2. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']

Dog I told you to get the fuck off my forum.[/quote]

It's a public forum, and I've been here way longer than you have. Piss off

3. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']

Dog I told you to get the fuck off my forum.[/quote]

come on man, ease up. this is superjoint's forum, your thread.

he wasn't even directing it towards you. if he's really bothering you, ignore him. but he's right. don't be pressured. seriously bro.

4. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']

come on man, ease up. this is superjoint's forum, your thread.

he wasn't even directing it towards you. if he's really bothering you, ignore him. but he's right. don't be pressured. seriously bro.[/quote]

Well I didn't make the thread to have this buhl tell me I'm immature and shit I'm just seeking advice

5. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']

Well I didn't make the thread to have this buhl tell me I'm immature and shit I'm just seeking advice[/quote]

But you are immature, you're only out for pussy, and maybe that's a reason why you aren't getting any.

6. [quote name='"yankee1227"']

But you are immature, you're only out for pussy, and maybe that's a reason why you aren't getting any.[/quote]

Dude.... Get the fuck off my nuts! This buhl got nothin better to do than fuckin lecture me. If that's what YOU'RE into go take up rhetoric at a local university/community college

7. Its funny how high school guys are so insecure about being virgins, its not a big deal at all. A lot of the people you hear talking about getting pussy are probably virgins too, they just lie about getting laid.

8. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']

Dude.... Get the fuck off my nuts! This buhl got nothin better to do than fuckin lecture me. If that's what YOU'RE into go take up rhetoric at a local university/community college[/quote]

No trust me, I have lots of things better to do, but I gotta let me juices refill from banging this chick :p

9. [quote name='"yankee1227"']

No trust me, I have lots of things better to do, but I gotta let me juices refill from banging this chick :p[/quote]

Dude you're extremley gifted at gettin me heated as shit, which can be a fatal curse so go smoke a j n do something more productive with your time

10. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']

Dude you're extremley gifted at gettin me heated as shit, which can be a fatal curse so go smoke a j n do something more productive with your time[/quote]

I've gotta another 10 minutes before I can go back to bed :p

11. [quote name='"yankee1227"']

I've gotta another 10 minutes before I can go back to bed :p[/quote]

Ughhhhh Trollin soo hard dude just go away

12. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']

Ughhhhh Trollin soo hard dude just go away[/quote]

I have over 1100 posts, I doubt I'm a troll

13. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']Its funny how high school guys are so insecure about being virgins, its not a big deal at all. A lot of the people you hear talking about getting pussy are probably virgins too, they just lie about getting laid.[/quote]

Well everyone says high school is like the best time of your life and to like live it up an shit which is hard when your not even clapping cheeks

14. I'm not off topic am I? I was simply stating an opinion of mine, and you didn't like it, so you got all pissy.

Once again, not a troll

Edit: I'm going to get laid, see you blades tomorrow ;)

15. highschool is not the best time of your life, thats just stupid bullshit teenagers say.
    Besides, you can have an awesome t.ime without sex.

16. [quote name='"yankee1227"']I'm not off topic am I? I was simply stating an opinion of mine, and you didn't like it, so you got all pissy.

Once again, not a troll[/quote]

Though you're trying to provoke emotional responses from me

17. Clapping cheeks
    Omg i laughed so fkn hard

But ive been in your shoes man
    When i was 15 i wanted to fuck so badly

Didnt come till i was 16 and drunk
    Not that pleasurable since i was hammered

But the second i did when i was sober and did with a girl i actually cared about felt so much better
    It was fkn amazing

If you just want to fuck just to fuck
    Then get drunk and spit game, your bound find something for sure

But if you really want to know how amazing sex can really be
    Get with a girl you care about
    And talk about pussy on the regular too

18. wait until your 40, so then a movie can be made about you!

19. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']Clapping cheeks
    Omg i laughed so fkn hard

But ive been in your shoes man
    When i was 15 i wanted to fuck so badly

Didnt come till i was 16 and drunk
    Not that pleasurable since i was hammered

But the second i did when i was sober and did with a girl i actually cared about felt so much better
    It was fkn amazing

If you just want to fuck just to fuck
    Then get drunk and spit game, your bound find something for sure

But if you really want to know how amazing sex can really be
    Get with a girl you care about
    And talk about pussy on the regular too[/quote]

listen to this man. comin' from someone else.