Loosening up blah blah blah

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Toxy, Apr 14, 2012.

1. So, me and this girl have been friends for almost a year and we just started dating. She's been over at my apt for about week now and I've been pretty busy with work training and going to my moms house and helping her out with some things.

She's always wanting to go out and hang with her friends and asks me every time shes about to go if I want to join, and most of the time I tell her I'm either too tired or I have to wake up at 5am so I can't and so lately she's been getting pissy at me because I just want to chill at home when I am home rather then go out and party, blah blah blah. :cool:

Plus I'm not a big of her friends... One of them is a dealer and constantly deals with us in the car (I just got done getting found NOT GUILTY for stupid shit) and so I know how it is now dealing with court and money and stupid shit. So I tell her I'm not in it for the risk but she just doesn't seem to understand. :confused:

I feel like she's just immature and is going through that face of "I just want to get fucked up and hang with friends all the time", but at the same time I feel like a stickler. Sorry I'm rambling I needed to type something.

2. [quote name='"toxy"']Sorry I'm rambling I needed to type something. [/quote]

it is cool by me, if there is one thing i can understand it is the need to write...sometimes it is the only thing that helps me at all...not talking, fucking, fighting, hating....just writing...

3. It sounds like you two are on two totally different maturity levels. You seem to be the responsible one and she can't handle that/thinks it's boring. If this is really bothering you, then you should talk to her about it.

The only advice I can really give is to find someone who shares your maturity.

Just to be clear, how old are the both of you?